Children of Japan

Depuis le début

"I don't want any of them to get hurt," Michael said.

"Security handles overcrowding right?" You asked.

Michael nodded.

"They'll be fine, kid. It just got intense when you both stepped out. I'm sure it returned back to normal when you were out of sight," Bill assured him.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

As the SUVs pulled out of the airport, fans ran along the sides of each car. The tented windows made it hard to see inside. Therefore, Michael's car was unknown to most of the crowd.

"We're gonna take a back route," Bill said.

"I can't wait for you to see everything," Michael said to you.

"I'm so excited! Honestly, it's been one amazing place after another. I love to tour!" You replied.

"I don't."

"You don't like seeing the places and the fans?"

"I do, but there are so many negative things about touring too."

"Michael!" A fan screamed and threw a stuffed animal at the window.

"You mean like jet lag?" You asked.

"Jet lag, rehearsal, and the intense speed of going from one place to the next. It's hell."

"Japan loves you, Michael!" A fan screamed and hit the window.

"I love Japan!" He replied.

The fan screamed and fainted.

"Are you sure my fans are alright?" Michael asked Bill.

"They're gonna be fine," Bill reassured him.

~~~~

As you arrived at the hotel, Bill drove around to the back. Once it was safe, you entered the hotel.

The hotel was huge and fancy. From all the amazing hotels you stayed at, this one was your favorite by far. You tried to hide your excitement, but Michael quickly noticed it.

"It's nice, isn't it?" He smirked.

"It is...uh...wow," you awkwardly replied.

He laughed at your speechlessness.

"Wait until you see our suite," he said.

After Frank and security checked in, you made your way upstairs to the suite.

"Wow," you breathed, "Michael, this is astonishing."

The suite was red, black, and white. It had a huge window that let in plenty of natural light and viewed the city. There was a long, curved staircase that led to the closet. The bathroom consisted of fancy marble and glass structures. Overall, the place had an extremely elaborate design. You'd never seen anything like it.

"I could get used to this," you whispered.

Your eyes finally fell on the bed. You gasped at the king sized marshmallow in front of you.