39|Engagement Photos

Natalia felt her breath hitch in her throat as the line went dead.

"He knows," she whispered as she held her phone to her heart and looked at Jessie with wide eyes. "He knows, Jessie! What the hell are we going to do?"

"We have to leave. We need to go back to Chicago, now. Call your fancy jet people and lets go," Natalia rambled as she began to think of all the things they needed to do.

Jessie grabbed her best friend's hands to stop her from having a panic attack in the middle of the hotel lobby. "You need to slow down, Natalia. Deep breaths, okay? Deep breaths," she said as she imitated the breathing treatments Natalia's therapist had taught them all.

Natalia began to follow Jessie as she took in big breaths. "I'm serious, Jess. We need to leave. I don't want to risk anything and Anthony doesn't- oh god," Natalia cut herself off as she thought about her boyfriend. "What if Chase goes after him? If he knows that you know, he has to know that I'm dating someone. Anthony hasn't done anything wrong, he doesn't deserve any of this."

"Natalia, I need you to take deep breaths, okay," Jessie said as she looked around the hotel. They were in a mostly secluded area since they were by the bathroom, but that didn't mean people weren't around and looking.

"Let's just go to the bathroom, and go back," Natalia suggested, "the faster we get out of this place the better."

Jessie wasn't sure if Natalia meant Vegas or the hotel, but she didn't question it when Natalia opened the door to the bathroom and walked in.
-
-
-
"So we're being included in the engagement pictures," Kylie asked Jessie in excitement.

"Yes," Jessie laughed, "You're all my best friends, and I wanted to share this moment with you all."

"When is the photographer coming," Adriana asked as she looked up from braiding Natalia's hair.

Jessie looked around before saying, "Today."

The truth was, the photographer was meant to come the following day, but with Natalia's persistence to leave as soon as possible, she had called the photographer to move the shoot up a day.

"Then we have to get ready," Adriana said as she got up from the couch, "You should have started with that!"

Jessie laughed as she shook her head, "It's a casual shoot. Your dresses are in the guest room."

"You brought us dresses," Natalia asked.

"From Vera Wang," Jessie said with a smile.

"So that's why she had us remeasure everything that one day," Kylie realized.

"Just go," Jessie laughed, "Go get ready, ladies. We're on a time limit here!"

Walking into the unused guest room, the girls gasped when they saw three racks, all neatly labeled with their names on them.

"You brought a bunch of stuff," Adriana cheered, "Oh my god, this is gonna be epic!"

"We have to go to set, but you can start doing your hair and all that here if you want," Jessie suggested.

"Where is set exactly," Kylie asked as she looked at all the dresses in her rack.

"It's a house over in Summerlin. It's a large plot of land with this really nice field thing. The photographer said it would be great for indoor and outdoor shots," Jessie explained.

"Well, what are we waiting for," Adriana yelled, "We have to get ready!"
-
-
-
"Thank you for putting on a brave face for me today," Jessie softly said as Natalia curled her hair.