38|Venue Hunting

Before we begin, I'd just like to say that I picked the right person to play Catherine Grey.
Exhibit A:

Is that not Catherine in a nutshell? lol 💀

-----------------
Natalia was seated in between Anthony and Adriana at the first venue on Kris and Jessie's list. She was mindlessly messing with Anthony's fingers as she listened to their guide talk about the many different amenities they had to offer.

"You're bored, aren't you," Anthony whispered with a small laugh.

"That obvious," she joked as she smiled at him, "I'm just-"

"What do you guys think," Jessie asked, effectively getting everyone out of their dazes.

Adriana looked up from her phone she was so "cleverly" hiding underneath the table, Kylie covered her yawn with her hand, and Mason pretended he hadn't just fallen asleep.

"This was a horrible idea," Kris laughed as he took note of all his best friends' obvious boredom.

"Mason, you know more about the venues here. Maybe you can help us find a good fit," Jessie suggested as Mason rubbed his eyes.

"I mean, yeah, sure," he nodded, "What exactly are you guys looking for? Indoor? Outdoor?"

"Wow, look at Mase being all professional and helpful," Adriana joked as Mason glared at her.

"This is my job, Dri."

"Wedding planning," Adriana joked as she made a face, "I didn't know you were into that kind of thing, but okay."

"No, hospitality, you-"

"Okay," Jessie cut in very loudly as she covered Mason's mouth with her hand, "Moving on to more important things, we want it indoor due to weather conditions."

"That's smart," Anthony noted, "The last thing you would need is for the weather to get in the way."

"Exactly," Jessie agreed, "So do you have any ideas, Mase?"

"I know just the one," Mason smiled, "Do you remember the hotel where we went to that charity gala for the McDaniels' Foundation?"

"Oh, goodness," Natalia face palmed, "You really want them to get married where the McDaniels' hold their annual gala?"

"To be fair, it's a really nice venue. It's in a great neighborhood, the price is reasonable, the setup is flexible, the space is big. It's perfect for this kind of thing," Mason defended.