-13-

"It's so great to see you all together." Alaska laughed, draping her arm around me, as she, Jinkx, Sharon and I sat slouched over in a booth.

None of us were performing tonight, but Bianca, Courtney, and a couple other local queens were doing a show in the fairly large bar. I had been asked to perform, but I lied, telling them I was ill, so I could sit in the audience. In fact, I was just so in my head about Bianca and Roy.

I'd practically ruined everything by kissing him, and even when Shane had mentioned the act of kissing, he had clammed up. Maybe it'll just take time. Or maybe I'll just spend the rest of my life being awkward with him. Then again, I only really need to suffer with his awkwardness until the end of the BOTS tour, and then I wouldn't have to ever know him again, except for if we got booked together at a show.

But you don't have the guts to do that, Danny. You love him. You couldn't run away and leave him even if you had a gun to your pretty little head.

"Everything alright, kitten? You seem distracted." Sharon commented, as I swirled my drink with my straw, despondently.

I gave her a smile. "Yeah, I just got caught up in my thoughts, I'll be alright." I replied, as Jinkx finished her drink, and proceeded to sneak sips of Sharon's with her straw.

"What's on your mind?" Alaska purred, playing with my hair. I was in half-arsed drag, so I wore makeup, but my natural boy hair was left to roam wild. She pushed it up, and watched it flop back on my face.

"I just kinda miss home." I lied, leaning into the table. "This is my first tour, and it's a bit of a new experience for me." They seemed to all believe me, and I breathed a mental sigh of relief.

"I remember on my first tour, Phi Phi kept getting mad at Chad for hogging the TV. And of course she threw my first ouija board out of the tour bus window because I was messing about when she wanted to sleep." Sharon chuckled, still not noticing Jinkx sipping her drink.

I snickered. "Courtney keeps staying out late and drinking and honestly she's like immune or something. Bianca thinks she's immune but the next day she'll complain because she has a massive headache." I replied, as Jinkx lay back, trying not to attract suspicion.

Sharon smirked. "That's partially my fault - I keep betting Bianca that she can drink more than me. She thinks he can drink more than she can, and I always wake up the next day with splitting head pains. So I can't believe what she must wake up with." she laughed, and Alaska rolled her eyes.

"Two forty year old women on their way to liver cancer." Alaska droned, sarcastically.

Sharon kicked her lightly under the table with a grin. "Fuck you bitch, I'm not forty yet! Not gonna say anything about Bianca, though." she retorted with a laugh, attempting to jokingly sip her drink after the shady comment. She then realised that even though she hadn't had any yet, the drink was empty. "Where's the rest of my drink?"

Jinkx burst out laughing, and tried to hide it behind her hand, and Alaska and I couldn't help but giggle too. Sharon realised what had happened, and leaned into Jinkx, giving her a long, hard glare.

"Noodles, give her a break. You've had enough alcohol this week anyway." Alaska laughed, drinking the last of her own drink, which was fruit punch.

Although I wasn't completely aware of how Alaska and Sharon's relationship was behind closed doors, I did know that Sharon was a massive alcoholic. At one point, I think Alaska had been too, but now she didn't really drink at all. I was proud of her, not to say the least. I wish giving up smoking could have been that easy for me.