-2-

"HURRY UP, CHOLA." I heard Roy yell, as the sound of his suitcases scraping against the gravel floor was heard. He was rushing to get to the tour bus, as the rain started to patter down.

I lethargically shuffled behind him, in a dream like trance. Playing with the bar in my labret with my tongue, I gazed at Roy, the rain falling a little heavier: he looked amazing, his slightly damp and curling hair was pushed back, and revealed to me the droplets that ran from his forehead to his strong jaw. His eyes were soft but worried, glancing back at me every now and then.

His red flannel shirt was starting to get soaked, and stuck to his skin, which I blushed at. I hope he realised how hot he looked sometimes, even though he was completely uncomfortable when he came to being sexy. He did it subconsciously and I seemed to be the only one that realised it.

"Walk like you aren't dead?" he snapped, with a slight tone of joke, and I giggled.

I walked even slower to piss him off, and he gave a massive sigh, grabbing me by the arm and dragging me to the bus. The grip was like iron, and he didn't release me until we were inside and the door was shut.

There was a sudden burst of warm, comforting air, something I was happy about after being caught in the rain. The driver, a burly looking woman with tattoos, and bright dyed orange hair. Her name tag read "Julie".

Roy exhaled deeply, and I immediately flashed a grin at Shane (Courtney) and Ben (delacreme) who seemed to already have grabbed their beds and started to unpack. The bus was divided into four: the sitting and kitchen area, two areas with a single bed, and an area with two single beds pushed together.

Shane and Ben had took the separated beds, so that left me and Roy to share the room with the single beds down the hall. I shot him a look, before racing down the hall into the room, and throwing myself down on the bed I'd chosen out of the two. There was a door to separate us from the other parts of the bus, but it was propped open by a stool. I kicked off my shoes beside said stool.

The walls were a plain grey, and the flor was covered by grey carpet. The whole room was monochrome and I liked the aesthetic of it if I was going to be honest. I lay on my back, soaking my new environment in, before Roy threw his bag down on his bed, mere inches from my face.

I squealed, reaching my foot out to kick him. He pushed me away with a smile and opened his suitcase.

"Can't believe I have to spend the next month in here with you." he scoffed, smiling to himself.

I rolled over onto my front. "Ugh, yeah I'm the worst. And staying with you is gonna be like staying with my grandparents again." I retorted, smirking.

"Screw you, I'm not that old!" he laughed, throwing the t shirt in his hand at me.

I shot him a bright wide smile, stretching my arms and legs out, and making a noise of comfort. He paused in his packing to look over at me, and put his hands on his hips. As I glanced over at him, I noticed that he was looking between me and my unopened suitcase.

He started to chuckle before he started, resulting in a small voice crack when he started to speak. "Need help packing?" he purred, in a low voice.

I exclaimed loudly with a laugh, and threw his t shirt back at him. "Beat it queen!" I yelled, bursting into laughter and stuffing my face into my pillow, and grinning.

We both continued to laugh before he deeply exhaled and threw himself down on his bed. I got up suddenly, feeling the small damp indent my wet shirt was making on my newly chosen bed.

"Oh, fuck." I swore, and without even thinking, I stripped off my black AC/DC shirt, and threw it in the direction of my suitcase. I realised that I couldn't just randomly walk around half naked on tour like I could at home. I blushed, hard. "Fuck, fuck, erm... don't mind me."

I felt Roy's eyes burning into my torso, so I dived towards my suitcase for a t shirt. When I had quickly pulled a plain one over my head, I turned to see Roy raising an eyebrow at me.

"Whaaaat?" I giggled, blushing.

Roy grinned. "You're such a slut, sometimes, Danny." he retorted, grinning.

I bent over, running my hands up the full of my body, slowly, until they were stretched above my head. "You know it, bitch." I laughed, continuing. "And at least I can give sexy." I flopped back on the bed, pushing my hair back and perching on the end of it.

Roy now raised both of his eyebrows, and scoffed. "I can be sexy."

I smirked. "Nahhhh, you turn anything into a fucking joke. Like you trying to do a strut with heels and a fucking fan, was not sexy. Bitch, I turned it the fuck out!"

Roy put on that slightly coarser voice he did for Bianca, and I knew her was about to retort with something shady. He cleared his throat, and crossed his legs. "And which unsexy bitch is gonna win season six?" He laughed and pointed at himself.

I scoffed. "You old bitter bitch." I laughed, propping myself up. "Just cos you sailed through the competition..."

Bianca got up, sneering sarcastically, before laughing with me. "At least I didn't lipsync twice."

I stuck my tongue out. "At least I didn't wear the same boat neck, floorlenth dress fourteen times in different colours."

"At least my dresses hit the floor!" he replied, chuckling and disappearing into the bathroom.

"Cunt!" I called after her, as the bus started to move.