Chapter 15 Assignment

Misora

"Hoshina, we have a new assignment" Hitsugaya said patting me on the head.

"What is it" I said ducking.

"We're going on a mission in the Gensei (living world)" He said sitting next to me," To deal with the hollow increase"

"Is anyone else going?" I asked.

"Unfortunatly Matsumoto" He sighed, "We also must attened Kurakura High School"

"I see.." I said feeding the little goldfish we got from the festival.

"Anyway this is a good chance for you to learn about the Gensei"

"This also means we can't come out right?" Kasai said appearing with Kori and Hyorinmaru.

"Kori Kasai!" I yelped jumping at their sudden appearence.

"Master would you like some tea?" Hyorinmaru asked setting cups of tea on the table.

"Yeah thanks" Hitsugaya said taking a cup,"Unless you want to be in a gigai than no"

"I was looking forward to buying new tea too" Kori said covering her mouth with her sleeve.

"And getting Misora here better clothes." Kasai added.

"Will the humans be able to see us?" Hyorinmaru asked.

"No but there are some who can" He said drinking tea, "We're going back with Kurosaki by the way"

I tensed a little, the thought of being with people you don't know scared me. I felt a warm touch on my hand.

"It'll be okay, if anything happens I'll be there for you" Hitsugaya said, his turquoise eyes filled with warmth.

I smiled.

"Hey I just noticed you only smile when the kid's around" Kasai mentioned.

"When will you realize I am not a kid!?" Hitsugya shouted.

We then heard the door open and the zanpakuto disappeared.

"Hitsugaya-kun, why didn't you tell me you were going to the Gensei" Hinamori said coming in.

"Oh hey Hinamori"

"H-hi"

"Now we won't be able to celebrate it, oh by the way I'm taking Sora-chan" She said patting Hitsugaya and taking my hand, "Bye!"

Toshiro

I watched as Momo took Hoshina away, then I looked at the calender.

''It really is comming soon is it?'' I sighed to myself,''I hope Hinamori doesn't tell her''

I thought some more and the memory of Rukia's karaoke night came to me. I poked the stuffed cat. ''Does she think of me like child too?''

''As much as we do she doesn't'' Said a Voice.

i jumped and turned to see Kasai and Kori drinking tea with Hyourinmaru.

''What are you all doing here?'' I asked.

''Being misora's Zapakuto, she lets us go around as long as we don't get seen by anyone she hasn't introduced us too.'' Kori said moving her piece and flipping the black tiles over to white, ''I win''

''Alright a deals a deal'' Hyourinmaru said getting up and raising his hand, the room instantly froze over.

I looked at them in confusion and asked, ''What exactly was this deal about?''

''You'll see'' Kori said drinking her tea.''Taicoooo!'' Matsumoto shouted running into the room, ''Aahhhh'' Then slipping on the ice and falling flat on her bottom. ''Wah?''

Kori, Kasai and even Hyourinmaru giggled. I continued to stare at them, unsatisfied at their prank.

''Taicho! Did you do this?'' Matsumoto shouted.

''Of course not I would have no use for a stupid prank'' I snapped ''If you want to know who did it ask the laughing stock over there''

''Um Taicho, no one's there, are you going dulusional?''

''What! But the zanpakuto are standing right there!'' I shouted. The zanpakuto giggled at my outburst, of course they found a way to only allow me and Hoshina to see them.

''Zanpakuto? But taicho they can't materialize anymore''

''Just get what you need and leave already '' I sighed.

''Taicho you're so cold'' Masumoto whined trying to leave without slipping.

Once she left, I turned to the zanpakuto and asked '' So the point of this was what?''

''Entertainment purposes'' Kassai said, ''We tried to see who could mmake you laugh but we argued about who goes first so we played go''

I stared at them blankly.

''....''

''...''

''Would you like to play master?''Hyourinmaru asked.

''Might as well'' I said sighing.

Misora

''Okay Sora chan!'' Hinamori said, ''Comming up is a speacial day for Shiro chan but he's going to be in the Gensei so I want you to cellebrate it for me okay?''

I nodded.

''Ok let me tell you what it is''

Hinamori said wispering what it was.