FOREWORD

Before I officially start updating this story, I'd like to say a few things

* This is my first time to write a fan fiction but since I love 2 Moons, I've decided to give it a try.

* This is also my first time to write a gay-themed lovestory but I know A LOT about same sex relationships and I am very much familiar with the LGBTQ community.

* I've decided not to change the characters' names from the series in order to preserve the "feels" we felt when we were watching 2 Moons.

* 2 Moons is the first-ever Thai series I watched so I might make some mistakes regarding Thailand's culture or their way of living while writing this story. But I have a trusted friend who's so into Thai series and films. Fortunately, he agreed to provide me useful informations that I can use to improve this fanfic novel. He'd also answer my questions whenever I'd get confused on some details of the story.

* I will do my best to edit each and every chapter BUT you MIGHT notice a lot of typo errors, grammar errors or plot holes. Feel free to correct me. Rest assured that I'm going to make a fanfic novel that's worthy of your time. I'll do my best to give you an enjoyable reading experience.

* I will focus on Pha and Yo's story. They're the major characters in this novel. Ming, Kit, Forth and Beam will have their moments as well but on a few and limited scenes only. Pring, on the other hand, will play a major role in this novel. You'd love and hate her all at the same time here.

* This is written in TagLish eventhough I didn't changed their names and the story is still set in Thailand. I'm Filipino and I apparently cannot speak nor write in Thai. Hahaha!

* If you wish to read a "kilig" gay-themed lovestory, well, you can consider reading this novel. But I'm telling you, this is not all about "kilig" despite the numerous cute scenes that I'm going to put in here. Maybe Love has a very complicated plot that is both heart-swelling and heart-breaking. It's gonna be a rollercoaster ride of emotions. But rest assured that I'm going to give you a satisfying and justifiable ending.

* Posting of UDs might not be regular as I have other stories to write. But I'll do my best to post an update as often as I can.

* Lastly, ENJOY THE RIDE!