I narrowed my eyes in on her, she almost sounded sincere as her eyes fluttered. I wanted to believe the crease in her forehead was guilt consuming her mind, that she in fact wanted to make amends and forget this ever happened. But I knew the truth, I knew she was only doing this to get back into my life–to get back into Harry's life. I knew how her world worked now, and I was no fool.

"Louis told me what happened, Amber," I state flatly. "You can cut the act."

Her face drops. "He what?"

I smirk. "Yep, he told me everything."

~flashback~

Louis wraps his arm around the girl as she snuggles into the crook of his neck, his free arm extending to grab a cigarette and light it. He moans in pleasure as the nicotine fills his lungs, smoke spiraling around the two as they rest on the king size bed. Her blond hair pooled out over his chest and he can't help remember how Lola's would do that after they slept together, how she listened to his heart beat loudly as he smoked his cigarette.

He missed her.

But this girl–Amber he thinks her name was, would be more than enough to occupy him for some time, to help him mend the broken parts of his heart. He liked the idea, she was definitely a beauty and perhaps would cause jealousy to stir in the girl he still loved.

"Can I tell you something?" She asks. Her voice was a little annoying to Louis, a little pitched and loud.

"Yeah sure," Louis replies, taking another drag of his cigarette as she runs her fingers over his tattooed chest.

"You're a musician, so you understand heartbreak and emotions like no other." She states and Louis hums in agreement. "Well, that's why you're perfect."

"Huh?"

The girl removes herself from Louis' hold, his dark blue eyes narrow in on her as she props her small frame up. The hazel in her eyes mimics the moon outside, sun kissed skin and pink lips smiling light the stars.

She adjusts her hair, exposing the perimeter down her chest that makes Louis grow hard again. Maybe he could just fuck her so she wouldn't want to talk again, he didn't like talking much, but she didn't do anything else except talk–in other cases, she shut up though.

"Well you see," she bites her lips. "I've been in love with this guy since last year, I met him at a party where he kept staring at me and making me super nervous. Ya' know that feeling?" Amber asks but she interrupts Louis before he can even reply, so he just sucks in another toxic breath of his cigarette to drown out Ambers voice. "That feeling deep within you that makes your bones buzz, that feeling of excited and happiness all mixed together, like a weird kind of sickness that just overwhelms your entire body."

Of course, Louis knew this feeling all too well, he had that with her–the blue eyed girl.

"Well after that night at the party, I saw him around town a few times. He would always stare at me and always drew little doodles of me. Like once, in the cafe down smith street, he sat and drew me the entire time he was in there." Amber goes on. "It was obvious we were meant to be."

Louis frowns. "Why are you telling me this bullshit?"

"Because I know you and your girlfriend broke up not long ago so it's perfect, we can help each other." Amber states.