Chapter 32: "Hoseok!"

Start from the beginning

"...and say what exactly?" Hoseok cooed, trying to get it out of you.
"That what I have with him won't work out," you cutely sang out, nervous as you looked past a lot of his clothing. And yet, you struggled to find a simple sweater.

"And why is that?" Hoseok tried, debating whether he should step towards you.

Your cheeks burned. "My conversations with him are none of your business," you popped, trying to focus on the bags materials but failing when catching Hoseok checking you out. You simply felt yourself burning in all ways now.

"How far did you get with him?" Hoseok said softly, his curiousity filling in. Sure, it was a natural way to feel considering the woman you loved caring for another man as well. But there was something else attached to such a feeling, a want, a want for you to see him that way instead of Jay and that was what slightly irritated Hoseok the most.

"...don't get mad."

"Why would I be mad?" Hoseok mumbled, standing from his spot as he slowly started to unbutton his shirt. Glancing your way as he did, the your neck sucked in before you looked away from his bare torso. He kept the shirt on; the buttons undone.

"Because it's natural for you to feel mad...and when you do it's scary," you said softly, swallowing.

He waited for you to talk.

"We got close to being intimate. I guess he still wants to get to some level with me," you finished, awkward for having this conversation with the man you had been so comfortably close to the past few weeks.

Hoseok's voice was soft as he undid his pants.

"Did you," the man licked his bottom lip before biting over at it, "Did you still want him in that way?"

You shook your head, glancing over your shoulder to catch Hoseok him pull at the zipper, you panicked, breath hitching as you instantly asked him, "W-What're you doing?"

"About to sleep," he popped out, shrugging as he couldn't help but smirk a little over you blushing. "...looks like there won't be any sex tonight, so might as well sleep, right?"

Your brows furrowed at that. You turned the moment he dropped his pants were loosened.

Hoseok grinned at that, moving towards your turned form failing around for something, he moved behind you. Letting himself taunt you by standing right behind you. Glancing down at your backside before him, he swallowed a little before moving to bend over and grab at a comfortable pair of grey sweats. Putting them on behind you, he sensed how you were frozen.

Hoseok grinned at you cutely trying to act as if you were absolutely in your own space. It was slightly amusing at this point, less awkward for him as he simply enjoyed your reactions to him and his body. He knew you wanted this just as much as him, and yet, you were stubborn to admit it.

It was intriguing.

"Move please."

"I'm not holding you back to move yourself," he popped by your ear, purposely going in to whisper by your wet strands of hair, "go for it."

You could hear the amusement in his voice now. He was having fun seeing you flustered and that simply made you embarrassed. Swallowing hard, you whispered out a 'fine' before moving the opposite direction so you could storm away from him and towards the bed. As you did, he had a smug grin on his face and blocked your way immediately. Trying not to bump into his chest, you stared away from his collarbones and up at his eyes.

"This isn't funny."

"It kind of is," Hoseok said, chuckling over your cheeks so red.

"Of course you'd find amusement in my misery," you mumbled, moving around him only to have your breath hitch when he gently pulled you back in front of him. You took in a shaky breath, innocent eyes meeting his playful ones.