Chapter 9: Secret Friends

Your stay prolonged. With the constant shots you were getting while during Seoul, and the free time being spent with Yeri and Kevin, your time delayed while here. You were finally starting to have a little fun.

Finally.

From the foods you'd eat out with, to the beautiful photo captures of Kevin and Yeri together, the architecture, and streets...you were having the time of your life.

Bang PD and PD Nim were sweet enough to tag a long at points, or even take Yeri out for more days alone. With every time Yeri went with his two Uncles, the more you grew to trust them all over again.

Yeri never mentioned Hoseok, or meeting the man, so you assumed Bang PD and PD Nim were keeping their end of the deal. It was refreshing to not be so worried all the time.

.

Your softly moved your hand through the little boy's hair. You understood just how much it relaxed him, so you continued o soothe as he sleepily got excited for each picture you had taken this day.

"You're so talented Mommy," Yeri said, chuckling sweetly before continuing to push buttons at the bulky camera in hand.

You smiled gently at. "Yeah, well you inspire me kiddo," you softly let out, watching as his form suck closer to you in the bed.

The distant sound of the TV made the whole situation an even more relaxing one. It was a nice echoing for a background sound.

"How have your days been? You having fun with your Uncles?"

Yeri pursed his little lips a little. He nodded, smiling before keeping shut about seeing Hoseok. The boy didn't know why, but he could feel it in his soul that if he were to tell you, he'd never see his new friend again. This idea formed in his tiny brain when he had remembered how you reacted to the flower...

So Yeri didn't say anything. He hated not telling you the full truth, but he was scared. He didn't want to stop visiting the new friend he had made.

"It's been fun. We eat and dance a lot," Yeri half specified, grinning when thinking about Hoseok and their time spent.

You grinned, nodding before massaging the boy's head gently.

"That's good to hear honey," you mumbled, obliviously thinking about events being perfect.

.

You were lied to and you didn't even know it. So you lived in your perfect few days, smiling genuinely and having a blast with the two important men in your life.

But today, today was only Kevin and you again. Seeing as Yeri was taken away again, you kissed him goodbye before heading out with Kevin for single shots of you. You dreaded doing it, but the platform you exposed all your works to required a few shots of you—especially since your viewers/customers loved the shots of you.

"Be good today," you sang out, chuckling when seeing Yeri disappear.

-

"Let's be bad boys today," Hoseok chimed out, grinning before sitting cross legged in front of Yeri who was standing before him in the lobby of the building.

"Bad boys?" Yeri asked, giggling as he greeted Hoseok with a hug and kiss.

"Hm," Hoseok hummed out, grinning before moving the hair out of Yeri's eyes. "I've asked for a special meal for you today. All kinds of sweets and expensive food."

"You didn't have to angel," Yeri chimed, slightly excited as he thought of all the possible food.

"Oh, but I did," Hoseok chuckled out, moving to grab Yeri into his arms so he could hide away into the cafeteria with the boy. "After eating, maybe the two of us can go out and play at an arcade? How does that sound?"