Chapter 32: "Hoseok!"

Start from the beginning

"I feel like I'm going insane."

"How so?" you whispered, taking your other hand over the one you already held. Rubbing his skin, you wished for him to talk to you. "Tell me what's on your mind."

"Well first off," he said lightly, staring over at your hands on his, "I don't like the fact that you have to leave by the end of this month."

You nodded, hearing the man out. Your tickets were booked and your arrival for your distant home was awaiting. Knowing it must be hard for the man to cope with, it had to happen. You had a life there, Yeri had a life there. He had friends, you had friends. It was only healthy to go back, especially since the buzz around here and the both of them was too much at the moment...things needed to die down.

"You can always visit," you gently tried, seeing as he tried to escape from your hands, "We'll always be waiting. And Yeri can also come down here to stay with you at points if you'd allow it."

You smiled.

Hoseok smiled a tiny bit himself with a nod. Moving to go onto his knees, the man whined like a child before shaking his head and letting his forehead move to rest on your chest. "I know it asks for a lot but Yeri here, I want the both of you here."

You giggled, moving to grab at his cheeks now and have him face you.

"Don't be selfish."

He sighed. "You have a job and life of your own, I understand," he whispered before going for a kiss again. You blocked it, and he deadpanned.
Moving closer, he grabbed your wrist, yanking your hand that pushed at his lips away. Your smile fell as he tried to kiss you again, but you sunk your head to your chest as you awkwardly laughed. He blinked over to your eyes, highly confused.

"We've been in each other's arms since," he breathlessly added, "all see us to being back together in the ways we act around each other and yet, I'm confused on where exactly we stand. What're we doing?"

You looked up at the man slowly. Gathering your thoughts, you smiled lightly. "You've been doing everything I've wanted, but better. That's scary."

"How?" he asked softly, seeing how hard it was for you to surprisingly look over at him now.

"All these years I was in denial of you ever changing, or wanting me, and-" you pursed your lips when his expression went deadly soft, his hands moving to the side of your thighs, "...I didn't think to ever see the day where I'd have to reevaluate my feelings for you, so yes. It's been scary because you've been doing everything I dreamed for you to do...you're perfect with Yeri, and you treat me so well and I-"

Hoseok finally kissed you. Catching your insecure and vulnerable form off guard, you kissed the man back.

Feeling his body reacting to yours in want, you felt him move away from on the ground, hovering over you as he wished for you to lay onto his bed. You didn't, and he sighed at your lips before leaning away, back onto his feet in front of you.

"I want to leave here on good terms with you, not on confusing ones," you said softly, hugging your chest in attempts to hide awkwardly before you flushed and moved to walk to his closet. "Which is why we can't do this again," you softly let out, blushing as you looked for his sweater to peel over.
Hoseok couldn't help but watch you move around in the room. Eyes roaming, he watched you awkwardly trying to cover yourself as you searched for a sweater. His eyes drifted over your bare shoulders, breasts, and your ass over the fabric that stick to your wet skin.

"Have you talked to Jay Park?" he bluntly asked, knowing how the man still felt an attraction towards you.
You flushed. "No," you whispered, heart raging, "I need to speak with him."