About the Author/Acknowledgements

Elizabeth Ree | エリザベス•リー

Elizabeth "ebearskittychan" Ree is an average-looking, young, female human with the hidden heart of a Star Warrior living in the great state of Iowa in the heart of the USA. She works as a pianist, a florist, and a college writing consultant, and is a sophomore undergrad English student (with minors in General Psychology and World History) at some Iowa college somewhere. Her dream ever since she was two years old has been to grow up to be a writer and a mother, and so far, it's looking like the writer part will hopefully work out. At the time of publishing, she has won an essay-writing award, an essay-presenting award, and one poetry slam, and is looking forward to achieving even more during the coming school year.

In addition to this book, she has written the entire original Heroes of Dreamland series, which can also be found on this Wattpad account, and a rather-awful novel titled The V.I.R.T.U.A.L. Trilogy, Book One: A V.I.R.T.U.A.L. Reality, which will probably never be continued, revised, or allowed to see the light of day (though, then again, stranger things have happened). She has been working on writing an original fantasy novel titled Guardian of the Storyworld for almost a year and a half now, and hopes to be able to continue working on it during any free time she might have during the coming school year, as well as continuing to rewrite Heroes of Dreamland.

Besides writing, Elizabeth's hobbies include chatting with friends online (primarily via Discord, Twitter, and iMessage), doodling, playing video games (both console and computer), cooking, baking, napping, collecting Kirby, Undertale, Sanrio, Pusheen, Ghibli, thatgamecompany, Disney, Pixar, Doctor Who, and Japanese stuff (and other assorted memorabilia and merch), learning Japanese, daydreaming, occasionally watching anime, reading books of all kinds, playing piano, guitar, and the recorder, learning new things, writing songs/poetry, singing, attempting (and failing) to cosplay, and generally just being a shy INFP dreamer girl who doesn't get out of her house/dorm anywhere near often enough.

She loves receiving fanart and other fanworks, as well as all (kind) feedback and critique. You can reach her pretty much anytime at , @ebearskittychan on Twitter, @ebearskittychan on Instagram, @ebearskittychan#3406 on Discord, and, of course, @ebearskittychan on Wattpad.

*********

First, as always, thanks be to God, Father Son and Holy Spirit, for bringing me safely to the conclusion of another book. Without God, I wouldn't have accomplished any of the things I've accomplished to date. Without Him, I wouldn't exist at all. I can never give Him enough thanks and praise for the wonderful (albeit sometimes difficult) life He has given me.

Finishing the first rewritten Heroes of Dreamland book has me feeling all sorts of feels. There's pride at having finished the first big step in a new journey, nostalgia at the fact it's been over three years since I finished the original Book One (and going on four years since I started the original series), and relief that I managed to finish this book before the end of the summer, as well as relief that the most problematic (style-wise) book of the original series has now been polished until it shines (hopefully). There's also happiness that I was able to begin this journey again at all, and a whole lot of thankfulness to go around, so let's start doling that out, shall we?

To dragonfire535— Thank you for being the constant, loyal friend who got me through my tough first semester of college last year, and for inspiring me to actually pick up and continue this rewrite in the first place. Even if the movie/audiobook project has kinda died (which is probably partially my fault, whoops) the fact that it started to begin with is really what birthed the revitalization of this rewrite, which I'd only barely begun (and certainly hadn't posted anywhere) before you entered the picture. Thank you for always being there for me, no matter what, and for never giving up on me. Honestly, I probably wouldn't even be here anymore if not for your kindness last fall. I never guessed when you first sent me a PM here on Wattpad last August asking me how Star Warriors 'mate' that I'd end up getting an amazing, smart, kind best friend (and possibly more) out of the (totally awkward, yet hilarious) ordeal. You really are the Boy with the Dragonheart, and I couldn't be prouder of you. Keep up the great work, my Dragonboy. I love ya, a whole lot.