Introduction

RAWR DON'T STEAL! 

THIS BOOK IS PROTECTED BY AN ANGRY TURTLE! 

Just kidding, either way don't take other people's work. It's mean and rude because creating things takes a while, and most people are proud of what they do. Don't destroy someone else's journey for a quick bit of attention. Specifically, if you do it to me my dogs cry and I don't think you want to be the one who made a puppy sad. 

This book is written from my older dog's point of view. I really hope you enjoy learning about her and all the things she gets up to. I'll also throw some chapters about my other dogs and my turtles as I progress though this but it's mainly going to be about Mishka and her life. 

The events in this book are not necessarily in chronological order! Think of them as little episodes of a dog's life! 

I can't believe I have to say this but it has happened before. The events depicted in this book will not be 100% realistic. I don't actually know what Mishka is thinking and as much as I would love to, I don't speak dog. This is my interpretation of how Mishka thinks, how she spends her days and why she does certain things. It's a probably a little messy but it's a fun side project I really enjoy working on so I hope that you guys will like it too.

Of course grammar and sentence structure is still a weakness of mine and even with a silly little story I want to try and improve. So if you have any suggestions or notice any mistakes please point them out! I like criticism, I promise.