"Happy Birthday!" They set her back down to her mother. She looked stunned! A security guard came over and talked to April and her mother.

"Alright! Who's ready to rock!?" Neil yelled with a smile. The crowd went WILD! They started to sing Night Gone Wasted.

I looked over to see Carrie dancing. I smiled and began to dance myself.

The rest of the concert flew by. We all thought it was over before we heard the starting chords to "If I Die Young."! Kimberly knew it was my favorite!!

"For this next song, I don't know if y'all heard, but I was almost hit by a car the other day..." There were a bunch of cries and "are you ok!?"

"Well, I was saved by a special girl... Well, woman. She actually just got out of the hospital and is here tonight!! "Grace, please come up to the stage!" Kimberly put her hand on her eyebrows and looked out over the crowd.

I walked over to the stairs by the stage, not without a look at Carrie. She nodded to me. I climbed the stairs, my limp obvious. I slowly and kind of painfully made my way up and onto the stage.

"Now, this is a very special woman! I was almost hit by a car but she very selflessly pushed me out of the way! Not only that, but she was wounded! Her name is Grace! Everyone, take out your cellphones! Or lighters, or whatever you have! Right now, we are going to dedicate this song to you, Grace! Thank you for saving my life! Someone, bring her a microphone!"

I froze. Then, I looked at the crowd and started to smile. A security guard brought me a mic. I took it and tapped into it. "Well, now you're makin me sound like a hero!" I blushed.

"You are one! Are you ready!?" Kimberly asked me. I nodded. "You start!" I nodded and sang:

If I die young, bury me in satin

Lay me down on a bed of roses

Sink me in the river at dawn

Send me away with the words of a love song

Uh oh, uh oh."

The crowd roared. I smiled, hoping I wasn't killing the song! Kimberly joined in. I looked at the thousands of lights like fireflies in the audience.

By the end of the song, we were both in tears! I saw many of the men and women in front of me in tears. "Thank y'all so much!" I went to leave but was grabbed by Kimberly.

"Alright y'all! Are you tired!?" I heard screams of NO! I laughed. "Well, we have one more surprise. I have a very special song prepared. So ah, Neil! What if you're just a little different? What do you say about that?"

"Well, you're a Keeper is what I'd say! Or to Follow Your Arrow! We're all a little weird!" The crowd roared.

Kimberly started singing "I'm A Keeper" with me. Right in the beginning verses I heard:

"Just follow your arrow

Wherever it points, yeah

Follow your arrow

Wherever it points"

I turned around. The Kacey Musgraves was behind me!!!! I stared to freak out! She was one of my favorites!

She stopped singing and walked over to me. "How ya doin Grace?" The crowd roared as she gave me a hug. "Well, I was drinkin some coffee in a cafe when I got the call. First about the accident and then later about a hero that likes... Well, me! I was kinda stunned! You're such an amazing person, with an awesome voice!" I started to cry. She gave me a hug.

"Care to help us finish this concert with two more songs!?" Kimberly yelled. "Heck yes!" I shouted into the mic, happy tears streaming down my face like party streamers at a kid's birthday party.

If you ain't got two kids by 21,

You're probably gonna die alone.

Least that's what tradition told you.

And it don't matter if you don't believe,

Come Sunday morning, you best be there in the front row like you're supposed to.

Same hurt in every heart.

Same trailer, different park.

Mama's hooked on Mary Kay.

Brother's hooked on Mary Jane.

Daddy's hooked on Mary two doors down.

Mary, Mary quite contrary.

We get bored, so, we get married

Just like dust, we settle in this town.

On this broken merry go 'round and 'round and 'round we go

Where it stops nobody knows and it ain't slowin' down.

This merry go 'round.

We think the first time's good enough.

So, we hold on to high school love.

Sayin' we won't end up like our parents.

Tiny little boxes in a row.

Ain't what you want, it's what you know.

Just happy in the shoes you're wearin'.

Same checks we're always cashin' to buy a little more distraction.

'Cause mama's hooked on Mary Kay.

Brother's hooked on Mary Jane.

Daddy's hooked on Mary two doors down.

Mary, Mary, quite contrary.

We get bored, so, we get married.

Just like dust, we settle in this town.

On this broken merry go 'round and 'round and 'round we go

Where it stops nobody knows and it ain't slowin' down.

This merry go 'round.

Mary, Mary, quite contrary.

We're so bored until we're buried.

Just like dust, we settle in this town.

On this broken merry go 'round.

Merry go 'round.

Jack and Jill went up the hill.

Jack burned out on booze and pills.

And Mary had a little lamb.

Mary just don't give a .. no more."

Kacey cut out the cuss words for this performance. The crowd was singing with her!

"Well, we have one more song! Reid, buddy! What did you say you did when talking to a pretty girl earlier?" Kimberly grinned. "Well, I said I messed up so bad it was like I... Tore it apart with a Chainsaw!" He yelled.

The crowd laughed. I looked into Reid's eyes and smiled. The band started. "You didn't mess up too bad!" I said into the mic, surprising Reid and myself.

The crowd roared. We sang Chainsaw, Reid and I shooting glances at each other. Me laughing the whole way and singing. I loved it!

"Good night, Nashville!!! We love y'all so much!!" We all waved and walked backstage. "We're going to meet and greet, how about you wait in the green room?" Kimberly said, pointing to a door down the hall. "I'll go with you!" Kacey said, taking my arm in hers.

We walked down the hallway. "So, how old are you?" Kacey asked. "I'm 18." I smiled. "That's a pretty awesome age!"

We reached the green room and Kacey opened the door.