Drunk Isn't Pretty

7:30 pm| King Home

I threw another dress onto my bed and sigh frustrated. I then look at the other outfits I have picked out again.  I settled for my black skirt and a baby blue halter top that covers my scars. I keep my wavy hair down and lace up my shin length, black leather boots. I look at myself in my full-length mirror. This isn't me. But I look good. 

I grab my phone of the end table and feel it vibrate in my hand.

7:52 pm

Kory

Headed to Dylan's now.

Kay I'll deliver the message

Thx cya in a few

I quickly text Dylan that Kory is on the way before putting my phone in my black clutch and walk out of my room. I write a quick note for mom and stuck it on the fridge before walking out the front door, locking it behind me.

 8:13 pm| Dylan's Place

I ring the doorbell when I arrive and a drunk Dylan greets me, "Wassup Chicka?!" I laugh as he drapes his arm around my shoulders and leads me inside. Girls are dancing, couples make out on the floor, walls, furniture; you name it. Dylan lets go of me when a few of the jocks call him over and in that crowd is bruised up Jensen. I wince at the sight of his black eyes and patched up nose.

A few girls dance seductively around them making me gag. I step over a couple sucking face on the floor and roll my eyes. As I approach the kitchen, I look out the window and notice couples skinny dipping and turn away, when a guy does a 360. I grab a beer and open it, taking a long swig, enjoying the fizz in my mouth.

I notice three girls grinding their bodies against Conrad and his infamous smirk on his face while he talks to Dylan and Tai. He snakes his hand around her waist, his dark eyes flicker and meet mine. I quickly chug down the rest of my beer and reach for another.

9:37 pm

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" A crowd gathers around me as I shot gun a tall one. Once I finish, I motioned for another my body feeling numb. I loved this feeling. I get pulled off the countertop instead and came face to face with Conrad, "Well hello again" I greet with a hiccup. He rolls his eyes and looks at me annoyed. "You're fucking drunk."

 I shrug "So are you," and that's when 'Shape of You' by Ed Sheeran begins to play. "Oh my god. I love this song." I then put my hands in the air and sway my hips to the rhythm. I smile at Conrad who has his arms crossed and watches me with a frown. I grab his hands, "Loosen up a little. No one likes a grump at the party." I tease and drag him into a crowd of dancing people.

"I'm in love with the shape of you. Push and pull like a magnet do. You got my heart fallen in two. I'm in love with your body." I sang along with everyone shaking my hips. Conrad's attention is drawn elsewhere, and he walks away, leaving me in the crowd.

I notice the coffee table, dancing on top of it sounds amazing right now. I climb onto it and dance some more, people begin cheering. The song changes to 'Bad Girlfriend' by the Theory of a Dead Man or whatever the band was called. Everyone who was dancing now had all their eyes as I move my body to the beat. My heart has never beat this happy, my mind has never been so carefree.