~ 1 ~

"Why didn't we take the bus?"

Craig didn't bother to look at Tweek when he responded. "I don't know. I probably wanted to avoid the weird stuff that happens on there."

The blonde nodded. A teeny crack formed on his heart. He thought that his best friend wanted to be alone with him instead of going on a bus ride filled with loud noises. He sighed but he didn't know that it caught Tucker's attention.

Craig, the guy that usually doesn't give a crap, gave a crap. He always worried about Tweek ever since elementary school. They've been best friends ever since. But the teen had a feeling that the spaz is keeping secrets from him. The twitchy blonde has been acting a bit strange. He was sighing a lot. It's like every time he answered his best friend, he would always sigh. Whatever Craig says seems to be the wrong thing. He hated not knowing what is wrong with the guy he's been knowing for a long time. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and glanced at him. Tweek always wore a depressed look. He tried asking him but he would just reply with 'I'm fine' or 'I'm just tired.' Tucker sighed. He's going to find out what's going on when school ends. He doesn't want to see that look on him ever again.

Tweek held his coffee and took a sip of it. Great. He probably thinks I'm weird. He's had a HUGE crush on Craig ever since they met. The teen might seem like the kind of person who doesn't give a shit about you but he's super soft in the inside. The blonde has noticed that Craig only shows that side of him when he's with the twitchy boy. This makes him feel special, knowing that his gentle personality is only reserved for him. The blonde has been thinking on confessing to Tucker but he would always hesitate. He would think that Craig is not even gay.

But Tweek is gay. At least gay for Craig.

The spaz hates keeping secrets from him. But he has to. His crush on him might ruin their friendship. And that's his biggest fear.

They finally reached the school and the blonde could see Kyle with Stan and Butters with Kenny. Tweek has never been close to the Jew or the shy blonde but after confessing their sexuality to one another they felt like they can trust each other. The coffee obsessed male waved to his best friend and walked up to Kyle and Butters. The three shared all the same classes so the spaz decided to walk with them.

Besides, Tweek only sees Craig at P.E.
_________________________________________________________

Kyle stopped at his locker and grabbed his textbooks. "I'm not lying. He already thinks there is something wrong with me."

Butters smacked his forehead, grabbing some water from his backpack. "Oh gee, you made it obvious then."

The ginger blushed furiously. "S-Shut up man! Kenny is probably suspecting something too!"

The three gay boys have been keeping their crush on their best friend a secret. It's been hard for them. They basically hang out with the popular boys everyday. They have no idea how they ended up being friends with the top hottest boys in school. But they were thankful for having them by their side.

Kenny has been asking Butters if he wanted to hang out and he couldn't even say no. Stan has been coming over to Kyle's house much too often. And Craig? He's been overprotective of Tweek. Their crushes were making it hard for them to not like them as much as they do now. They hated themselves for even liking them in the first place.

Tweek started to pull on his hair because of his stress. "Agh! This is w-way too much p-pressure!" He took another sip of his coffee. "H-he's bad for m-my heart!"