Chapter 06

"I'll drop you off at home later okay? And never mind about sehun he always walks home." Principal Oh said.

"O-okay.." I got off the table.

I felt my knees getting weak again so I lend on the table.

"If you feel well enough you can go back to your class but I'm leaving because I still have a lot of things to do." He smiled a bit before leaving.

I looked for my phone which was in my bag.

I scrolled through the contacts and found seungkwan's phone number.

I tapped on it and called him.

After a few rings he picked up.

"Seon ah?" He answered.

"Kwan.. it's time.. I'm letting it done." I told him.

"A-are you sure? If you do it I'm doing it as well you know that right?" He asked a bit worried.

"You don't need to do this just tell doctor Kim that I'm going to do it." I sighed.

"Please seon ah! Don't do this to me!" He whined through the phone.

"But-"

"No buts! Doctor Kim can still save your life so don't do this it's unnecessary Seon ah." He said.

"Alright I'll wait a bit but when I get weaker I'll let her do it." I said and he sighed, knowing that I won't change my mind about me being put asleep.

"I hope you make a good choice then Seon ah.. I need to get my chemo right now so talk to you later."

"Alright bye and good luck!" I told him and hung up.

I put my phone back in my bag and sat on the table again.

Even tho my cancer is getting worse, he won't let me commit euthanasia.

I sarcastically chuckled.

"The cancer has spread everywhere inside my body, I don't have long to live anyway." I took my bag and left the empty classroom, to my own classroom.

When I entered everyone looked at me.

"Seon ah.." class president Johnny called me.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered.

"Did you hear the news already?" He asked.

"She doesn't look like she knows.." another girl said.

"The principal put posters everywhere about what you did for our school.." another boy said.

"Seon ah.. I didn't know you were capable of that." Johnny said and smiled brightly at me.

"A-ah.. it's nothing big." I said a bit flustered.

"Nothing big? The food, our schedules everything looks amazing!" Johnny said.