chapter 5

-at the principals office-

"Sehun your causing trouble again I see..." the principal said disappointed.

"It's not sehun's fault tho..." Jongin muttered.

"It's not? Then it might be yours mr. Kim." The principal glared at Jongin.

I couldn't agree more.

"So Seon Ah tell me what did they do to you?" He asked me kindly.

"Well... sehun approached me and asked something then Jongin said something about my best fri- I mean boyfriend, so I said something back and then he nearly slapped me." I shortly explained like it was nothing much, but secretly I was hoping Jongin would get in trouble.

"I know enough Seon ah you can leave." I took my bag, bowed and left the office.

The moment I stepped out I heard shouting.

Oh well...

I started to feel a bit unwell and took my medicines.

"Look the hoe is there~" I heard Jessica tell her bitches.

They walked towards me with their hips swaying from side to side.

"Oh what's this?" Jessica asked and took the medicines out of my hand.

She smirked.

"Aww poor bitch you're ill~ don't worry we'll make sure you die earlier than you should." She smirked handing one of the girls her bag.

She was about to punch me but I spit in her face and grabbed my medicines.

Without thinking I made a run for it.

When I got far enough from the school I stopped running.

I panted and coughed some blood up.

I spit it out and sat on the ground.

I felt my head hurt even more than it did before so I held my head with my hand.

Suddenly I heard an high pitched sound making my headache even worse.

Before I knew it I passed out.

--
When I woke up, I was laying in an unfamiliar room.

I looked around a realized that I was laying in a classroom on a few tables that were put together.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice.

I looked up to see the principal standing near the door.

I nodded.

"You look awful." He said.

I looked back at the ceiling.

"You have cancer?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Everybody treats you like a nothing in my school why are you doing so much for this school?" He asked.

"What else do I need to do?" I finally spoke.

He sighed.

"I'm always glad that there is always a student like you." He said.

"Like me?"

"Students that want to do better for our school even tho they're in a bad situation." He said.

"I called you parents but they didn't seem to know anything about your illness so I just told them you fainted due all the studying." Principal Oh looked at me worriedly.

"My parents are smokers, they do drugs and they're never home.. so I never told them anything." I said.

"So no one knows that you.." I shook my head.

"My best friend and kyungsoo." I told him.

"Kyungsoo? His brother has cancer too."

"I know because his brother is my best friend." I looked at him again.

"Ahh is that why sehun asked you that question?" He asked and I nodded.