Chapter 01

Jung Seon Ah POV

like Always i wake up and parents aren't home -.- . i took a quick shower and wore my school uniform. i at breakfast and took my medicine. a few pills in my bag in case something happens, and i headed to school.

-at school-

"look the whore just arivived" "does she knows that this is a school for rich kids?" as Always people are talking about me. and now as Always walk past Jessica, Minji and Senna three bitches who Always beat me up whenever they can it Always take 5 minutes till i can walk past them. then i go to the restroom fix my clothes what will take 5 till 10 minutes only 10 when other bitchy girls are there too to fix their misshaped faces.

"look Seon Ah is at school, watch your boyfriend before you go to class" Jessica said as she and her friends walked to me. "it was a mistake for the last time!" i shouted at her as i Always do. and she Always says "just like your birth Seon Ah" and her friends and everyone in the canteen laughed.

whats so funny about it she Always says that so it's nothing new to me "ah your joke never gets old" i said note the sarcasm. "what joke" that voice... shit not him again... why must he be at school now?!! "hii~ sehun" Jessica said with her annoying flirty voice, it souds like a dying pregnant whale.

okay i think the 5 minutes are over. lets go to the restroom. no one here? better for me :). when i was finished i went to the classroom. our teacher didn't arivive yet so i can read the letter the hospital send me. i Always sit in the corner in the classroom so no one would notice me sitting here.

dear Mrs.Jung
at Monday 14 february you have an appointment at 2 pm.
make sure that you have your ID with you and come 10 minutes earlier .

Lucky me i have everything i need with me. wait. shit! at 2pm i Always have drawing classes from mr.Wu. he won't allow me to leave without letter from my parents T-T cruel world. then i will ask the principle if he can help me. but one ploblem no one knows about me having cancer T-T why must the bad things Always happen to the good people.

i put the letter in my bag and put my earbuds in. i put G-Dragon one of a kind on. after a minute or so the teacher came in and the lesson started. omfg Mr.Choi is so boring, but he is tall af and his hair looks like coton candy.(i swear i think i'm mentioning zelo. but zelo has a babyface so cute >.< okay i'm fangirling about zelo in a sehun fanfic. he must be jealouse of zelo).

-time skip-

-lunch break-

as everyday i sit alone in our classroom taking my medicine. i put all my medicine on the table and pulled out my bottle filled with water. then Sehun walked in. i don't mind him i'm invisble. i hope so. he walked to me and took my medicine and my bottle water?? wait what is he doi- NO "SEHUN!" I shouted. OMG HE TREW MY MEDICINE IN THE BIN T-T "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" I shouted at him "because of you i got suspended bitch" he said. i grabbed his arm "Sehun listen to me, when i'm gone remind yourself what happened today and you will understand" i said to him he just stared at me blankly "pshh bitch do you think that i would think about you, i won't care and so does the whole school" he said and smirked.

i can't buy new medicines they are hella expensive. he walked away. okay i don't have medicines anymore how do i need to live for the coming 6 weeks, and how do i need to explain the doctor that someone trew my medicines away. she is going to be mad at me. okay this is my goodbye already. and the problem is if i skip my medicines the whole day i will get some crazy blood coughing attack, and i will faint and some other things.

my parents don't even know that i have cancer, how do i need to explain my parents that i have cancer and no medicine at the moment. and of course they don't care chuz they Always work. once i told them about that i got bullied and my dad just answerd with 'okay'.

fuck my life i have no one who actually would help me and the stupid thing is that i love sehun, but he just hates me, just like everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------

okay how was the first chapter??? i hope you liked it. if this thing about cancer is to sensitive for you than DON'T really DON'T read this story. my nephew once told me about what happens when you don't take your medicines. he had it too, yes he survived♥ i was really thankfull that god helped him *tears up* but anyways did you like it for so far?? comment

yes?

no?

~ashiisehun