Chapter 03.

who else ship kyunghun so cute!

I felt a little bit dizzy.
I said my goodbyes at kyungsoo and Seungkwan and I left.
Doctor Kim must be looking for me.

"There you are!" I heard Doctor Kim.
"I've been looking for you the past 5 minutes" she said
"Sorry I was visiting Seungkwan." I said

"His brother is here too, his name is Do Kyungsoo and he goes to the same school as yours." She said
"I know" I smiled at her

"Well let's go" she said and I followed her to her office.
We entered her office.
Doctor Kim is as a mother for me. She always cares for me whenever I have problems. And she is aware that my parents don't know about my cancer.

"so how are you doing??" doctor Kim asked me. "i'm doing fine" i fake smiled. "and the medicines? they are good right??" she asked. shit how do i need to tell her that sehun throw them away?? i gulped, she looked at me, she expect an answer but i can't give an answer.

"Ehmm Doctor Kim...Sehun threw my medicines away" I said avoiding her gaze. Yes she knows about Sehun who is bullying me. "Okay so that means that you haven't taken your medicines?? For the whole day??" She asked "only early in the morning" I said

"Okay let's see if it got worst" she said
"Go already to the room, I'll be there in a few minutes." She said and left, I went to the room (you know that room where they have those scan things)

Doctor Kim POV

Seon Ah went to the room already and i went to check on Seungkwan. i want to see his face how he looks like now Seon Ah payed a visit. i knocked on the door "who is it?" i heard Seungkwan's voice he sound a little bit happier than normally. since i know Seungkwan and Seon Ah, they were Always close and we Always tried to get them appointments at the same days so they could go together.

i Always treat them as my childeren. once Seungkwan told me that he had a crush on Seon Ah but he never confessed to her. Seon Ah Always made him happy once he found out that he had to stay at the hospital because it is to dangerous for him to go outside he cried for nights and Seon Ah was Always busy with school, she didn't had enough tim for him. but now he is happier.

"hi Seungkwan" i said and walked inside. "you look happy today" i smirked. i know the reason already. "eheheh really doctor Kim?" he chuckled and rubbed his neck. "you still like her don't you?" i asked him. "ah yes i really do like her- no i love her. i'm madly in love with Seon Ah but she will only see me as a best friend." he said and looked sad. "don't give up on her. fight for her, you know that she gets bullied right?" he nodded. "help her then" i said. his eyes light up but then he looked sad again.

"doctor Kim there are you! patient Jung Seon Ah! it's an emergency!" a nurse said and panted also Kyungsoo ran inside. "she was waiting, she started to cough a lot of blood and then she fainted!" he said. i ran out Seungkwan's room and followed the nurse. to the emergency room.

-

we made a few scans. it looks like it got worser. i asked Kyungsoo to come, he is her classmate after all and is the only one at school wh oknows that she has cancer. "doctor Kim! how is she?" he asked worried. "she is fine now, when she wakes up she can go home, tomorrow at school can you give her this" i handed him a pile of documents and some medicines.

"sure do i need to bring her home, i think that's saver for her" he said and i nodded. please Seon Ah take care of yourself, i see you as my daughter it hurts me to see you suffer like this.

Seon Ah POV

when i woke up i saw Kyungsoo and Seungkwan. "your finally awake!" Kyungsoo said happily. "yeah... my head hurts." i whined. "come let me bring you home, and doctor Kim asked me to give you this *hands documents and medicines*" "thank you Kyungsoo" i said "you're welcome, lets go now it's pretty late" Kyungsoo said and Seungkwan coughed.

"it was nice to meet you Seungkwan, take care!" i said. Kyungsoo and Seungkwan exchanged Phone numbers with me. i said my goodbyes and left with Kyungsoo. doctor Kim gave me medicines. ahh thank you so much Doctor Kim. Kyungsoo stopped in front of my house, i jumped out of the car.

"call me tomorrow so i can bring you to school ok?" "no need Kyungsoo, i already owe you this"i said and smiled at him. "now i know why you're such a good firends with my brother" he smirked. "yah! he's my best friend" he chuckled. "thats not what i mean, you're really nice thats why Seungkwan talks about you " i smiled "now we need to find out why Sehun likes to bully me" we chuckled. i headed inside.

Kyungsoo POV

this girl is so weird, damn it Seungkwan. confess to her and she will forget about sehun. that stupid jerk, he hurts a girl who actually deserve better than him. i sighed and started the engine again. Seon Ah don't get in involved with sehun's problems. (A/N damn when i was writing this it was hurting me so much i love sehun. it hurts to write this T-T)