PRELUDE

w e r e w o l f 

Also known as the lycanthrope, a werewolf is a mythological human with the ability to shape-shift into a wolf.  Silver harms a werewolf potentially killing it, so does vampire venom (it does not kill, but slows down the healing power). Werewolves live in packs and continue to age until twenty-five. They possess a heightened sense of vision and smell, the power of healing and telepathy and great speed (they can outrun an average vampire).

v a m p i r e 

Also known as vampyre, a vampire is an immortal mythological creature who sustains on human blood (often killing them and turning them into a vampire), with special features being fangs. Some also have the ability to morph into a wolf. Albeit all the strength, sunlight makes a vampire vulnerable.

s y n o p s i s 

Twenty-one years old, Aurora Knightly's ability to see the future was a mystery. 

Alpha King Alexander's quest to overrule his half-brother required him to complete the mating process. 

The twenty-first century witnessed mating ball, held every year where werewolves chose their mate themselves. Keyword being werewolves. 

One thing led to another and Aurora stumbled upon a world which was a mess of love, blood, betrayal, revenge and darkness. 

Will Aurora accept a deal which will bring a new beginning for the werewolves?

Thank you for considering to read Alpha's Hired Luna. I aim to keep you on your toes with plot twists, some cliche moments, and cliffhangers. I sincerely hope you enjoy, and if you do please press the orange star to lighten up my day. I also encourage thoughts and feedback in the comment section.

 I also encourage thoughts and feedback in the comment section

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2022 nophotoshop, All Rights Reserved.