The Hunger Games meets Divergent

Katniss & Peeta were traveling to Chicago. They left there children Lily & Peter at home with Haymitch. Katniss & Peeta are on the train, looking out the window, Effie is asleep. All of a sudden Peeta says,"Hey Katniss, remember when we were sent from the reaping and we were riding in a train?" Katniss says,"Sadly,yes."

Peeta was about to say something but the train stops, they have arrived in Chicago.

When Katniss & Peeta step out of the train, they are in Abnegation. Katniss says," Peeta, let's ask for help, Let's ask that girl over there by that grey building with the blonde long hair."

Peeta just nods and walks towards the blonde girl.

The blonde girl says,"Hi, my name is Tris!

Katniss says, Hi, my name is Katniss & this is Peeta. We came here from Panem, we survived the Hunger Games, could you help us get to Dauntless so we can help train the initiates?"

Tris nods and declares,"I am originally from Abnegation but I transferred to Dauntless, I will take you to the Dauntless headquarters but, if you are afraid to jump on and off trains and buildings then there is no way you can enter Dauntless."

Peeta & Katniss nod and follow Tris to a white & grey train that is so huge that it looks like it could fit an entire faction! Tris jumps on the train and helps Katniss & Peeta up on the train. Tris says,"See, now was that so bad?" Katniss & Peeta shake their heads no. Peeta stares out the window while Tris is driving the train and Katniss is fixing her bow & arrows.

Peeta turns around and hears Tris yell,"JUMP!"

Peeta & Katniss run out of the train and barely make it on the roof.

They see Tris walk to the edge of the building they are on top of. Tris says,"This is the last thing, look, I know that this building is 100 stories high, but all you have to do is jump down that hole, don't worry, there's a net at the bottom."

Peeta & Katniss look at each other for a second, but nod in agreement towards Tris.

Tris jumps and screams with enjoyment. Peeta & Katniss get on the edge of the building. They just stare at the bottom wondering if they are going to live. Peeta whispers,"Katniss, I don't know if I can do this, you know I'm afraid of heights, the train was nothing."

Katniss whispers back," Look, I love you, you love me too right?"

Peeta says quickly,"Yes, more than anything."

Katniss yells," Then, JUMP!!"

Katniss takes Peeta down with her. They land and bounce on the net.

Peeta says to Katniss,"You know, that wasn't that bad, that was actually kind of fun!"

Katniss hugs him and follows Tris down a hallway.

Tris stops in a white-stone like room. Its HUGE! Peeta & Katniss look around the room at all of these initiates fighting, running, and doing obstacle courses. Peeta turns to his left and sees a big girl with brown hair beat a small girl with black short hair. Tris sees Peeta watching the fight.

Tris says,"The bigger girl is Mollie and the smaller girl is Christina, she's my best friend other than my boyfriend Four, speaking of Four, here he comes now."

Four walks slowly towards them.

Four says,"Welcome to Dauntless, who are you?"

Peeta says, " I am Peeta and this is Katniss, we are from Panem, you guys called and said that you wanted us to help train the initiates here because we have won The Hunger Games twice & we have won & survived a war."

Four says,"Oh, I remember calling you, ok well, I am Four, or you can call me Tobias, and over there with 3 piercings in his forehead and a bunch in his ear, that's Eric, and then the man to your right with the black jacket on, that's Max."

Katniss & Peeta nod.

Four says, "Initiates, come here,"

All of the initiates gather around Four.

Four says," This is Katniss & Peeta. They have won The Hunger Games twice and have won and survived a war. They will help you train for the next month or two. Listen to them because they know how to kill. Get on their nerves, and you are gone."

They all nod in agreement.

Eric says,"Ok, we will start out with a fight. I want Christina and Peter."

Katniss looks towards Tris and sees worry in her eyes.

Christina is a weakling compared to Peter. He is strong & muscular.

Peter & Christina are on the mat about to fight. Peter says,"I will go easy on you, you look you'll cry, but I can't wait to beat you, so I won't go easy on you."

Christiana just shrugs. They both put their hands up and they are about to fight. We hear a bell ring.

Eric says,"Let the fight begin."

Peter makes the first move. He lunges at Christina's stomach and doesn't miss. She falls straight to the ground. Christina gets back up and punches him in the throat. Peter chokes a little bit but after 4 seconds have passed, he is still ready to fight. He tries to kick her in the head but she ducks and kicks him in the shin. He acted like he didn't feel a thing. He pushes her on the ground. Christina falls head first. She still lays on the ground, but picks her head up to see what's happening. Christina has a bloody nose. Peter kicks her in her face, Christina blacks out. Tris runs over to Christina with Uriah to help Christina to the resting room.

Tris & Uriah come back to the fighting center. They see Al & Drew about to fight. Eric says,"Let the fight begin."

Drew tries kick Al in the leg but Al jumps and kicks Drew in the jaw. Drew falls down unconscious. Al won the fight in under a minute! Al is very strong and fast.

Eric says," I am going to try something new, I want Katniss and Tris for this next fight."

Tris and Katniss both look at each other with worry in each other's eyes. Tris steps into the ring after Katniss. Peeta and Four are standing next to each worrying that no one will get hurt. Eric says,"Let the fight begin."

Tris and Katniss both put their hands up. Then, Tris yells,"Stop, I am not fighting Katniss, her and I are friends and I don't want anybody to get hurt."

Then Eric says,"Ok then, how about you and me fight." Katniss looks at Tris and whispers,"Thanks, and good luck!" Eric steps into the ring and stares at Tris. Eric says,"Let the fight begin", with a sly face.

Tris tries to kick Eric with her left foot but Eric grabbed her foot and twisted her around and make Tris fumble to the ground. Eric started slapping Tris non-stop until Tris's cheeks bled. When Eric finally stopped slapping Tris, Tris stumbled but she got back up and bit Eric's ear. He kicked her in the stomach and she fell. Tris had blacked out. When Tris woke up, she was in the Dauntless hospital. Nurse Abby told Tris that she had a small concussion but it would not do any damage to Tris's brain. The Nurse knocked and came in with a boy. Tris could not make out who the boy was. Then she saw his face clearly. Four. He came and sat next to Tris in her hospital bed. Tris was about to say something then Four said,"Tris, you can't make me leave, I won't ever leave you, ever."

"I am so lucky to have a great boyfriend", Tris said.

Four started to blush.

"I love you."

"I love you too Four, more than anything."

"Here, let me help you up, Tris."

Four helps up Tris and walks her down with him to the Pit.

When they walk in they hear Eric say," Peter and Mollie. Up on the fighting mat. Ready, set, go." And they hear a bell ring.

Peter kicks Mollie right in the gut and she falls down and passes out. Wow, that was a short fight.