-The start of the end or the end of the start?-

3ird person pov:

months passed since Shadow left with her father to hell.

the promise was kept and no demons harmed any earthlings, Shadow was theirs and the chase was over..... or so they thought.

Emma had recovered and was determined to get Shadow back, even dying become an option to arrive at her goals.

she had summoned Sagittarius the brown warrior of the night, the rune was and arrow

and Capricorn, the white warrior of the night and the rune was a fish.

but she always pushed herself more and more, wanting to be stronger, even when her father wanted her to stop she wouldn't

it was either training or crying in a corner.

Pup and Cub were visibly down in the dumps, Emma would use Shadow's keys to go see them in their apartment.

Shadow was confined to the ground and the hell castle, not to go out, to talk to anyone and always stay by her mad father's side.

it's been months she had no power and that he had blocked any contact with Siera she had, the rune was still there so Siera too but there was no contact possible while her powers where under the control of her sicko of father.

wanting no one to touch her, look at her, say her name, stand next to her or even breath the same air as her.... her father would kill whoever did something to do with Shadow, she was his and no one else's, only his.

she spent her time staring out the window and looking at the landscape of hell, wishing she could at least leave the castle for a minute even.

she had lost most of her will to do anything, simply sitting around and following her devil father.... wishing she could go back in time and tell Emma she loved her before it was too late with now chance of seeing each other ever again...... stuck in hell for her whole life.... or so she thought.

Emma's pov:

"you can't do this Emma!" dad yelled, standing in my way.

I was wearing ripped jeans, black boots, a blue T-shirt and Shadow's hoodie I found in her home, my bow given back to my father as it was his so now I had my daggers and Shadow's katana on my back.

"dad I will leave and get stronger" I wanted to live the school town and go out as a wondering quest hunter, I need to get Shadow back and I need to become stronger, Cup and Pup by my side and Kara and Helix sitting on their back.

"Emma please you can train in another way!"

"dad!" I snapped, glaring at him.... he sighed.... giving up....

"at least please come back before you do anything....... I could help" he said and I nodded, giving him a hug which he returned before I walked out of the town.

"yo" I turned to the side to see the boy that was in the arena when Shadow was taken, the tournament got cancelled after what happened....

"what do you want?" I asked.

"I want to join you" he said.

"and why would you?"

"I have unsettled business with Shadow and I can't finish it while she's in hell can I?" he asked with a smirk.

"alright.... I'm Emma" I said as I started to walk away.

"I'm Oluo" he said as he followed me.

that day started me real training...... the training to save my love........ Shadow