-A new place-

Shadow's pov:

"we are here gals" the farmer that owned the carriage that we were sitting on said in a thick ascent.

"thank you mister...." I started.

"Hulken, George Hulken, ask for me if you need help" he said.

"thank you mister Hulken and will do!" Emma said.

we waved as he disappeared through the houses.

"where should we go?" Emma asked.

"we this village is a lot bigger than the hidden fairy village who had a few houses in which everyone lived" I said, walking away from the gates with Emma on my heels.

"we should find the town hall and talk to the mayor, everyone should know the schools sent out people on quests" I said.

"that's true" Emma said "seal of the Valoury and elemental wolf open" she said, using her wand to trace the seals in the air, I knew she would be a good rune mage.

the Valoury named Kara sat on Emma's shoulder and the Helix named elemental wolf came over to me, as I had spent so much time with my own wolves, I guess he liked me because of that.

"hello little guy" I petted his head as he yipped happily and ran in an eight around Emma and I.

"let's go now" Emma said and I nodded.

I noticed it wasn't a simple human village, a caught the gaze of a vampire here a werewolf there, an elf behind us, a fairy on the side and a host in front of m--

I fell backwards as I had walked straight in the host, how do I know they are a host? simple.... he has a similar run to mine on his arm, the gods' runes always appear on the right arm just below the shoulder or on the front of the neck and there is a circle around the rune and this person wasn't hiding his neck.

"oh I'm sorry miss" said the man I ran into.

"it's my fault" I said and stood up, there was a tree inside the circle on his neck

"goddess of earth, Terra, control over plants.... we don't really get along.... he can't tell you're a host as long as he doesn't see your rune" Siera told me.

"we were looking for the town hall" Emma said as she helped me up to my feet as Helix yipped angrily, trying to scare the man but he was just too cute for that.

"you are in front of it"

"oh" both Emma and I said.

"haha, I'm Carison by the way" he said.

"Emma"

"Shadow"

"nice to meet you both, what are you doing in these parts of the land"