8

Superspeed rap Matt had never heard before reverberated through the cabin walls. He'd dropped his bag containing a change of underwear, a second pair of jeans, two t-shirts, and his toiletries next to the king-size waterbed. The purple and cloud-gray comforter draped over it gave the appearance of a giant square mushroom head.

Across the bed with her elbows propped up and her ankles crossed, lay a super hot freshman. Eve wore workout pants and a sweatshirt. She'd held his hand and cuddled next to him the entire trip up the mountain. As much as he hated to admit it, due to his righteous agenda, he'd enjoyed it—a lot. He'd commented on how muscular and toned her arms were. She said later she'd show him something mind-blowing.

A twitch of remorse hit him. The bit of moral pain brought him back to reality. Those guys had completed their lesson on chastity, in which a commandment noted coitus before marriage equaled a trip across the river Styx. Yet he'd come on this trip to complete his mission aimed to stop Katelyn from doing her best to get thrown into the river's deep end. He wasn't going to let his sister drown. 

But with both of them sleeping in beds with the opposite sex, he'd be lucky if he got out of there with his immortal soul intact, let alone his sister's.

Eve pulled his hand. Her eyes lured him to lie down with her. "Check this out. It's the most amazing thing I've ever slept in. You can hop on one side while I lay on the other and I won't even move a little."

"Challenge accepted." Matt sprang onto the mattress and jumped up and down as hard as he could.

Eve didn't budge. "Told ya, so."

"Pretty cool. What's next?" Matt wanted her to think about something other than the bed.

"Follow me." She rolled off the bed and pulled him into the bathroom. 

Great. From one extreme to another.

"Sick, yeah?"

The bathroom was larger than Matt's room. It had a two-man Jacuzzi tub and a double shower with seats on both sides. "Uh ... yeah. Super sick. Too bad I didn't bring my suit."

"Suit, who needs a suit?" Eve lifted his t-shirt. "Wow. You have abs." Her finger trickled up his stomach then down toward his ...

"Hey. Those are ribs and that tickles." He lied and pushed his shirt down. Matt wasn't ticklish but she'd resurrected him below the belt. Not again. His top priority had now become ... escape.

"C'mon, let's get smashed." She tugged his arm, grabbed his hand, and led him out of the room.

Matt sighed, praying the temptation wouldn't get any worse. Downstairs, the heathens partied hard. Katelyn sat with her legs crossed on the couch. Her arms moved in animated circles as she laughed and carried on with Nancy. No doubt telling some lame story about herself.

Brett and Jason stood around the island in the kitchen playing quarters.

"Get your ass in here, Matt. Show us what you're made of." Jason clanked a coin against the counter. "Shit." He missed by a foot. 

Eve sat on the couch next to the other girls. Nancy handed her a bottle of something. A wine cooler Matt figured from the multicolored wrap. He walked into the kitchen and sat on one of the bar stools.

Brett handed him the vodka-drenched quarter. "You're up, bro."

Matt pinched the quarter between his index finger and thumb. The dead head of President Washington glared at him. Jason filled the shot glass in the middle of the table with the thick clear liquid. Matt glanced at Katelyn, who held her wine cooler in a silent salute. He grimaced and tossed the quarter at the counter.

After the game, he became certain of one thing, he'd lost. Now the room spun like a non-directional demented top. Nauseous, he steadied himself. At least he gave it a shot. The kitchen floor felt cool against his bare legs. Somehow he'd ended up in his argyle boxers. Convinced he wasn't going to hurl, he stood.

Brett caught him by the shoulders. "Help me get him to bed." He motioned for someone to come over.

"Can't hold his liquor, can he?"Nancy led the chorus of girls to his side.

"He's not much of a drinker." Katelyn lifted his chin. It looked like someone had smacked her in the face with a shovel.

Matt laughed. 

Eve curled under his right arm. "C'mon big boy, let's get you to bed." 

Brett took hold under his left arm and the three staggered toward the stairs.

Nancy took a quick selfie with all of them. "You're the big wrestling dude, fireman-carry his ass upstairs so we can get our drunk on."

"Yeah, right. He'll puke all over my back. Not gonna happen." Brett attempted to keep his distance.

Each step up to the room pounded Matt's head, causing his nausea to flare. The fire grew with each boom. Someone turned out all the lights but a flicker from a nightlight in the bathroom remained. He imagined a girl's muscular body standing in the doorway. Through the dark and alcohol blurred vision, it seemed she had no clothes on. He shrugged, thinking his mind might be playing tricks. 

Eve emerged from the bathroom. A light-pink nightgown clung to her curves and crevices.

Matt blinked as the illusion crawled onto the bed and lifted him. She pulled off his T-shirt. He squirmed to get away and tried to say "Get off", but instead he said, "Gfd mefler" which didn't make any sense.

"Don't talk. I'll do all the work. Remember, I told you I would blow your mind?" She whipped her nightgown over her head revealing a lighter pink bra and panties combo. The gown floated to the floor next to the bed. "Is your mind blown yet?"

The blur in front of him was talking. 

He guffawed.

"Well, something will ..." it said.

Even with eternal damnation staring him in the face, Matt couldn't budge. The grumble in his stomach steadily grew. The room shook. Eve tumbled off of the bed, landing on the floor with a thump. Chandeliers throughout the house clanked like dinner bells in an old western. Matt pinballed his way into the bathroom. Puke smacked the checkered floor around the toilet. It took him a minute to realize the bathroom wasn't the only part of the house in the earthquake.

Please comment and vote if you want me to continue, bwahaha. JK