DNCE lied, today's not gonna be a good day!

"OH CMON RILES!!!! GET YOUR WHOOPY ASS OUT OF MY BED!!! WHAT THE HELL-------" Reece finally stopped talking and sparing me the punishment if listening to his crackling crookling crawling cabinet shield banana voice.

I felt my bed get lighter and a weight lifted off of the bed. Huh? I was still here, so what the hell was lifted off? Thats when it hit me!!!

"STUPID DUMB BANANA BRAINED CHOCOLATE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!!?!" I exclaimed while he just nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Umm well.. I couldn't sleep so I decided to come visit you and well as you were sleeping, I decided to accompany you" he shrugged his shoulders with his nervousness turning into a smirk seeing my nervousness.

Uggh I dont know why I felt my cheeks redden as always!! But I hated and chocolate seemed to enjoy it!

"OKAY THATS IT! YOU GET YOUR WHOOP SPLASH I-CAN-INVADE-RILEY'S-BUBBLE-SPACE-WHENEVER-I-WANT BUTT OUT OFF MT ROOM" I za d while trying my hardest to push him out, but failing miserably.

"Uggh seriously Reece get out. I'm sleepy!I swear to God I would have like to give you company but you see chocolate, I love my bed and I don't share what I love" I smirked at him this time, but that smirk was washed off by his next words

"So you're saying that you won't share me with anyone" he chuckled while smirking.

"Who said I love you brainless human sculpture. NOW GET OUT!!!" I shoved him out of my room with all the strength and locked my room.

I was about yo go back to my bed untill I heard a knock on the door.

"Ugh want now chocolate!! Let me rest in peace, i already told you tha-----" I stopped my rant when I saw Mrs.Mathews standing on the door smiling at me.

"oh hey honey, I just came to wake you up for school and if my son is annoying you again then let me know" she said smirking at me and left..

Ugh just great! So well I didn't have the energy to get up and get ready like a pretty petty girl so I just grabbed the first thing I could find in my closet Abd wore it over NY jeans.

I hadn't realized what I was wearing until Reece pointed it out while our way to school.

"Nice jumper hot shot. Suits you well" he casually said while driving, bit those words meant so much to me.

It was then that I realized it was my mom's jumper. My moms favourite jumper. This was the jumper she gave me before the incident that happened. It was the jumper she told me to hold on to. It was the jumper i held on to when she left. It was the jumper I had totally forgotten about until now.

This heavy thinking eventually brought tears to my eyes. And I had realized it until I felt the car stopping. I looked out , we hadn't reached school yet. Then I looked at Reece who was looking at me.

"It was my moms jumper" was all I said and it didn't even take a brainless head like Reece's to not know what I wanted and GE immediately hugged me.

"You wanna talk about it?" I nodded my head no and he just hugged me tighter letting the topic go. It felt good that he respected my decision if not telling him just yey. he knew i wasn't ready to talk about it just yet.

When my total mental breakdown eventually ended we went to school and were as usual late!!! Wow wow surprise!

luckily enough the classes hadn't started yet and I was attached by a wild hug from Zoe!!

"Woah...easy there woman! C-cant breath.. Y-you need t-to release n-now" huuuuuuuh I took a deep breath when she finally decided to let me go!

"oh God Riley!!! Reece!!! Guess who I met today!! She's just in town for today! She leaves tomorrow! And I was so edging Happy to see her! And oh oh OMG Reece cmon!! You need to see her! She came to the school!! " Zoe kept squealing while me ,reece ,Emma all were totally clueless of what the hell has happened.