oh stittaki son of flying watermelons!!

things weren't really going as planned for me..

I rushed down the stairs all dressed up for school when I saw Luke doing thumb wrestling with his hands while there was a news channel on television.

"You know luke. You are VERY lucky because you don't have to worry about the zombie apocalypse . zombies only eat brains."I finished with a smug smirk.

"Oh please sistaaa atleast I'll be the only human left hence I will take down the zombies and be declared a hero for man kind" he very proudly stated .

"they once told me not to ruin children's dreams so imma keep quiet on this one and leave" I simply stated and left.

It was kinda lonely at the house cuz dad was gone.

I reached the school and eneteted the oh so special gates of arcwood high still getting looks from people..

Well you know what the say right? Just screw the people and do whatever the hell you want .

Brain: nobody says that Riley
Me: you're not helping brain!! Go back to shut down!!

so I made my way to the hallways kinda hoping not to see Reece but that hope soon went down the trail when I saw Reece standing with a blond evil looking kinda resembling cruella and every evil species on the planet girl.

she was clinged to Reece like the wrapper of Reece's haha get the joke the wrapper of the chocolate and then you peel it off... Anyways lame joke I know whatever.

I saw both of them glaring daggers at me especially the blondie who I'm guessing is the oh so famous queen bee miss London Starr..

Geez even her name sounds like a porn star I'm sure she'd fit perfectly with the kardasians.

surprisingly enough Reece just smirked at me?

Well now I was confused.. Ignoring his smirk I went To my locker to get my books

as soon as I reached my locker I realized some one had painted it pink with purple ugly flowers on it!!

Seeing this painting was worse than a five year old it immediately clicked that it must be Reece with that I laughed to my self haha is that really all he has .

the moment I opened my locker my face was hit with red gooey slime and golden glitter over it which ruined all my hair and face.

"OH SHITTAKI FLYING SON OF WATERMELLON!!! I WILL KILL YIU REECE MATHEWS!!! UGHH"

I went straight to nurses office who was kind enough to lend me some clothes and fix my face as for my hair Zoe took care of it.

during all that time I was cooking up ways to kill Reece flipping son of a branch Mathews .

finally I made my way to literature. as I went inside I was met with the pretty cake/clown face of London star.

"Look what the cat dragged in" she humored

"and you must be the cat. And also a stray one of course cuz everyone wants to play with you but no one wants to keep you eh cake face?" I retorted ha!

She thinks she can actually sass me poor delusional child.

well literature was boring as hell and so I peacefully dozed off.

"MISS SANGSTER!!!! CAN WE PLEASE HAVE YOUR ATTRNTION HERE!?!" Mr.honkey pants our literature teacher shouted .

I woke up with shock and fell on the floor with a thud.

Ouch!! Well that's not very nice Mr.honkey pants.

"Hmm yeah yes I mean hey sir MR.honke-- I mean Mr.Marin" I mumbled quickly

" well Riley would you like to share with the class why you were sleeping on your second day?" He asked me.

"well you see Mr.Marin they say that sleep is good for your brain and I thought you know .. Maybe we went to school to make our brains good so I was giving sleep a try but I guess I'm wrong eh? Well stupid brain be careful next time" I finished nervously looking down playing with my fingers.

"sit down Riley" he said nodding his head like I was a hopeless case .

OH GREAT!

Soon I made my way to the cafeteria and as I was already pissed my temper went full off the meter when I saw Reece Mathews laughing with his friends .

"YOU HEY!! LISTEN UP MR.I CAN MESS WITH RILEY!!! NO NO NO YOU CANT MESS WITH ME YOU NIMWIT!!" I couldn't control my anger by Now

"okay okay calm down hotshot!! Look its just fair" he shrugged

"FAIR!?! HOW IS THIS FAIR? YOU PAINTED MY LOCKER PINK!!!" I said pink like it was an allergy

"well you kicked me and it was payback and now we can form a truce" he said extending his hand out

"a truce hmm.. Sounds okay I guess. BUT I STILL HATE YOU BRAINLESS FREAK!!" I shouted the last part in his face And shook his hand

"brainless Riley? Oh cmon this very attractive piece of gods creation is anything but brainless .Where is your intelligence honey tch tch.." He said playfully

"well sadly my intelligence is at the hospital right next to your modesty , suffering from a disease of non existence honey" I replied using the same tone as his .

with that I left him and his words and towards Zoe..

Zoe had told me that she and Reece are really close but they just dont hang out in school cuz she Says that she doesn't wanna be known for being Reece's cousin but she wants to be known for herself. Either way she's doing a great job.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME MRS.JOYCE!!?! I CAN'T DO FREAKING BABY PROJECT WITH HER!!?! SHE'LL KILL THE BABY OR DROWN IT ORYOU KNOW DO GOD KNOWS WHAT TO IT!!"

Reece was overreacting in front of mrs.Joyce really I mean yeah I wasnt all Happy about doing a baby project with him either but he's being a real jerk right now.

So me and Mrs. Joyce both had our hands on our ears.

"calm down Reece . I'm sure you both can figure out someway I have faith in you and don't worry about Riley . she's nothing but a bundle of joy honey" Mrs. Joyce said very lovingly at which I smirked at Reece and gave an innocent look to Mrs.Joyce.

Reece just glared at us with which we left.

We were supposed to get our babies tomorrow so Imma throw myself a baby shower toady. Adios beaches!!

I was driving back home when I saw one particular car following me!! To say I was suspicious was an understatement.

I reached my driveway and saw the other parking next to our house . oh silly me!! They were our neighbors!! Well might as well go and greet them I went towards the car with a big Happy smile on my face which soon vanished when I saw Reece?

"you're my neighbor!!?!" I asked shocked

"no I just deliver pizzas every now and then in your particular neighborhood Riley" he said with dripping sarcasm

"hey hey easy on the sarcasm bro you might cut yourself with that knife" I retorted

" well you know what they say red cheeks , sarcasm is the lowest form of Witt eh".

oh well thats just great!! Bow Reece Mathews is my neighbor can this day get any worse.

I went home and did the boring old routine and eventually went to bed .

I went to sleep tinking OH SHITTAKI SON OF FLYING WATERMELONS!!

Reece is my baby project partner and also he's my neighbor and also he's best friends with my brother (I still don't know how) and last bit not the least I'm friends with his cousins ...

Well DAMN IT!!! I'm sure tom cat is pittying me right now and that cat has a tough life man!!