because i died a bajellion times!!

You know what? I wasn't really quite sure what I was waiting for?

A cliché sappy gang leader kidnapped me love story or just hoping that one of my idiot brainless friends would show up! But than I started to think about the chances of these 2 things happening...

The first scenario is clearly not possible because that sappy life won't fit me. I mean I could never be the scared shy and innocent girl who actually finds the gang leader very attractive, rather I would be a duck in the relationship ,constantly trying to quack some sense into the ego tastical ruthless Mr.gang leader.

And as for the second scenario let's face it, why would one of my friends be in a dark alley at almost close to midnight and then magically find me and be my night in shining armor..

That kinda stuff only happens in wattpad stories pshh.. And thats when it all started to make sense!!!

I DON'T NEED A FLIPPING FLAPPING FROGGING MAN TO SAVE ME!! IMMA SAVE MYSELF!!!

with that thought I wiped the single tear that rolled off and came up with a plan..

You see people are always gifted with loads of things and me here, well I'm just gifted with unusual talents, in addition to my fluent sarcasm and excellent humor , I actually have a gift of puking at will .

I mean normally I can enduce vomiting just by thinking about my brother making out with sandy the squirrel but in anxious circumstances like this one , the puking just comes naturally and so without thinking of the consequences I barfed all over blackies face.

And before they could register anything I ran!! I ran as fast as I could , actually trying this time!! I didnt look back after that!! I kept running in the middle of the road and as if to make matters even worse it started raining!! I was running so fast that I didn't realize that I had actually lost the guys?

OH MY FLIYING BANANA WATERMELON MIXED SOCK SMORES!!!! IVE LOST THEM!!! MY LEGS AREN'T ACTUALLY A WASTE!!!

i dont know if it was the too much happiness or the sleep or my stupidity but I started Happy dancing in the rain and sang at the top of my lungs embracing the rain!!

"ITS RAINING!! ITS POURING!! THE GREAT RILEY IS SINGING!!" I continued doing the Happy dance until I screamed on instinct by a car's very close honk!!

I closed my eyes emmidiatly trying to make my death more dramatic yet again!! Guess today really is the day I die? But it didnt come, all the flash backs they show you in the movies , the beautiful yet sad music that plays, nothing , none of it was heard!! WELL DAMN!! THEY SURE EXAGGERATE IN THE MOVIES!!

in real life it ain't that amazing I mean I personally i think I should be in heaven? I mean it all looks fine Here , no fire, but damn it still is raining!!

So slowly I opened my eyes and saw my idiotic stupid brainless trollhead friends? my excitement got the best of me and I screamed at their face actually Happy to see them

"WOAH, WAIT, WHAT!?! Well damn shrimp of flying unicorn poops!! I'm in hell!!! I mean no offense zoe and Emma but these 2 poopfaces are here!!?! Dang! Dang! Dang!!

Well I didn't just Die this dramatically to wake up in he----

" Emma was quick to stop me "woah, wait, what? You're not dead riles..  I mean thank God nick stopped the car in time!!"

She funsihed while hugging me. I still couldn't process everything that happened. So let's get this straight, I went To Ben and jerrys, then my car broke, then I ended up in the alley ,then three creepy trolls wanted to kill me but I puked on them and then I ran and then Happy danced and then nick almost killed me!!