Chapter 4

I scoff at him. Does he think he's the boss of me?

I turn around to leave and he catches my wrist. He grips onto it tightly.

I clench my fist about to hit him in his face.

The wolf who was in the bush cleared his throat and by the look on his face, he is telling me not to do anything.

I sigh exasperated. I took my wrist off the beta's hand.

"I can walk there myself, you don't have to drag me there." I look at his eyes so that he can believe me.

I turn to the wolf who was in the bush.

"Get my stuff and hide them." I mouth to him when no one was watching.

He nods and stays back while the others led me to their pack cells or pack house. Whichever they gonna put me in.

Suprisingly, they put me in the packhouse. I shook my head at this. Their lucky I don't plan on killing any one... yet.

The beta and the third in command are with me in an office. The Alpha's office they said.

I wonder if they found anything left in the ashes of the fire. Who cares!

I took a deep breathe in and smelled the most amazing scent.

Amira lifts her head up and yips.

"Mate" She says dreamily.

Shocker. But on the outside I remained cool and calm.

Never had I expected to find my mate.

I realize how much my shoulder hurts. I touch where it hurts and groan from the pain. The third looks at me curiously. I then extend my claws, making the beta step towards me.

"Chill, I'm not gonna fight." I rolled my eyes and took the bullet out of my shoulder. Ignoring the gasp from the third, I played with the bullet.

10 awful long minutes pass and the doors open revealing a very hot male. Blond hair, blue eyes, sharp jawline, and a slut hanging on his arms. My mate already has a girl.

Amira... well she just growled her scary growl and turned around ignoring her mate. I love that wolf. She is very laid back.

"I love you too."

I smirk at the alpha, when I see his body stiffen at my scent.

"Mate" He said in anger.

I lift my one of my eyebrows at him. Everyone stood shell shocked.

He lets go of the slut, much to her dissapointment, and walks to me, like a man with a mission. And his mission...

"What's your name?" He asks me.

"Jordan"

"Hmmm"

"Hmmm" I copy him with a poker face.

"I, Alpha Liam Wright of the Silverlight Pack reject Jordan as my mate and luna." He says with a smirk on his face.

The beta is shocked along with the third, but the slut is grinning from ear to ear at that.

I look down my black hair hiding my face from them. My body is shaking...