Chapter 3

"Thats just cruel." Amira says.

"Whats cruel is that they kill innocent lives and rape girls." I say out loud, not in my head cuz I don't care.

"Meeh. Just search them and get on. I wanna eat."

"Okay. Okay"

I start searching and gather the weapons. Guns, bows and arrows, daggers, machete, other stuff.

I found a phone so I searched through it. Then it starts ringing scaring the life out of me.

"Mother fucking shit!" So I picked it up.

"Did you get her?"

What? No hello...

"Yeah I got her. And was that a fight. You should send more people often. It kinda gets boring every now and then." I tell whats his face.

Then they hung up on me. I stare at the phone.

"People these days have no manners."

I burned everything and stood back watching the fire.

I suddenly remember about the wolf in the bush. I turned around and I don't believe my eyes.

A half naked guy. Six pack and all that. Ouch!

I blew a whistle.

"Damn." I smirk.

I walk to him and stop 6 feet away from him. His eyes holds dibelief and suprise.

"Damn boy. What you been eating?"

He looks at me with a what the fuck look.

*sigh* "So you saw everything?" I question him.

He nods. "Mhmm"

"Can you not tell anyone about it? Its something I don't want anyone to know about me." I gave him my famous puppy dog face.

He easily gives in and I smirk in my head.

"Why not tell anyone?" He asked me curiousely.

"I don't want anyone to judge me or be scared." I tell him half the truth. I ain't telling him the other half.

I then just realize I just stepped onto the territory.

I say a string of curses. As I'm about to turn to leave, a platoon of wolves emerge through the line of trees.

"Fuck my luck!"

The beta shifts in front of my eyes and I take in the sights.

"Damn, don't you look fine." I smirk at him and he quickly put on his pants.

"Awww" I say in dissapointment. He looks at me in digust.

"What don't like my bod?" I look at my body covered in blood.

"Ohh... Anyways, I'll just be on my way. Bye!" I wave and turn around to leave,

He growls at me. I lift one of my perfect eyebrows and turn to look at him.

"Your coming with us." He tries to order me.