Sam Golbach: First fight

"Babe," Sam called out for you, "where's my camera?"

Peeking your head up from your laptop, you froze in your spot.

"Uh," you stumbled, "haven't seen it."

"Are you sure?" Sam questioned, walking over to you.

"Mhm, don't know where it is," you say, turning your attention back to your laptop and away from his eyes.

"That's funny," he laughed, taking a seat beside you, "I could've sworn I saw you use it last night while filming your makeup review video"

"Wow that is funny," you shyly laugh.

"I think the best part is when you dropped it on the floor, smashing the entire camera completely," he says, crossing his arms over his chest.

You close your eyes, remembering last nights mistake. It's not like you weren't going to tell him. In fact, you were gonna go buy him a new one and explain what happened to the other one.

"Sam," you plead, "I'm so so sorry. I really didn't mean to break it, I promise."

"But you weren't going to tell me? What about the trust we had?" His voice began to raise.

"I know, and I'm sorry I broke it," you say, "I was planning on telling you today when I bought a new one for you. I'm so sorry I hurt you Sam."

Your eyes began to form tears. Sam has never been so upset with you before, so it pained you to see how hurt he is from this.

"Look," he said, "I'm not mad, I'm just a little upset you didn't tell me right away."

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again," you wipe away your tears, "but since you're here, what camera do you like best?"

You turn your laptop over to reveal different cameras you selected to buy for him. He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Any will do."

-
-

Ah it's been years since I've last updated!!! I'm so sorry!! But I'm back now :) & I'm accepting requests so feel free to tell me any you have (just a heads up, I don't do personal ones involving actual names, I try to stick w Y/N so everyone can enjoy it) ❤️❤️