Colby Brock: You see your ex

"It'll be quick," your boyfriend complained crossing his legs, "there's never a long line at the bathroom, I'll be back in two minutes!"

"Alright fine, but you better be back in two minutes Colby!" You said, seeing him dash towards the restroom.

Colby wanted to take you out for date night at the movies, since you both have been dying to watch the newest Marvel movie. You leaned against a wall, holding your soda and popcorn, waiting for him.

"Is that you, y/n?" You saw someone waving their hand at you and walking over. Getting a closer look, you realized that it was your ex.

"It is!" He exclaimed, "wow it's been so long! You look amazing by the way."

You forced a smile, "thanks."

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be here all alone," he whispered to you.

"Good thing she isn't," you heard your boyfriend.

Colby smiled as he walked over, and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"We're about to go watch our movie now, it was nice meeting you!" Colby said, waving the man off.

Your ex just stood in shock, and you and Colby walked away together.

"I can't believe you left me alone.." You fake pouted.

"I said I would come back," he kissed your cheek, "and besides, I'm not going anywhere."