Chapter 18

144 k views and 381 followers. Im gonna cry. I remember when I was thanking u guys for 1k views! Thank you all so much!

WHY DO U PEOPLE EVEN TOLERATE ME? I HAVENT UPDATED IN MONTHS!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH

❤️❤️THIS BOOKS IS OFFICIALLY ONE YEAR OLD! THE FIRST CHAPTER OF ALPHA DAMIAN WAS FIRST AND OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED ON THIS WATTPAD SITE ON JANUARY 3RD 2017❤️❤️

********

It had been a few days since we seen Clark. Damian never talked about it. I asked him if he was ok and he told me he was fine and that he never really cared much for Clark after what had happened with Alpha Michael. I knew Damian was lying to me, but I didn't push him any further.

He had gotten clingier. I wasn't bothered by it very much, but I was concerned about him. The opening of a door to the Alpha's suite caught my attention.
"Alec?" Came the calling sound of Damian's voice from the living room.
"Yeah?" I answered back, not breaking my eyes away from the window I stared out of while I stood in the bedroom.

I heard Damian walk over and felt an arm place around me as his lips pressed against my cheek. He sighed a little as he held me close and studied me as if he was relieved to see me again. I could feel his need for my physical connection. I turned to him.

Where the hell was his shirt? Then again, lots of the males in this pack tend not to wear shirts. Maybe its just a werewolf thing.

"What were you up to?" I asked. His blue eyes looked sort of tired and they longed for my love and attention. I brought my hand up to his cheek and stroked it, just barely beginning to fulfil his need for me.
"I was helping Rhett and did border patrol" he said as his eyes tiredly closed and he pressed his face into my hand more.

I studied his chest and identified a few new cuts and a bit of dirt.
"Were you fighting someone?" I asked. He nodded.
"Rhett was teaching some of the younger ones a lesson, so he fought me as example." I winced a little at the thought. That must have been a brutal fight. Captain of training against the Alpha. How did I miss that?

He shifted away from my touch and his eyes lingered out the window.
"Damian, are you feeling okay?" Damian nodded.
"Yes, mother. I'm fine."

"I'm just trying to look out for you" I pointed out. Damian looked down at me again, his eyes softening and pulled me closer.
"I know, I'm sorry."
I kissed his nose softly and looked into his eyes. They were focused on me. They were filled with love and care.

I ran my fingers through his black hair and studied the mark I had left on his neck. Damien watched me and sighed.
"They're starting to notice. The pack. They want to know who their luna is..." I looked up at him with uncertain eyes, but nodded.

"But Alec" I was suddenly pinned against the wall by Damian. He leaned in and pressed his head against mine. "I'm going to have you before anyone knows you're luna." I raised my eyebrows. His eyes trailed down my chest until they reached my crotch. They slowly trailed up to me, but now with a more dark colour in his eyes.

"Tell me Alec, what can I do that would make you take off your pants right now?" I blushed at his intense gaze and turned my head. But he pressed his finger against my jaw and guided my eyes back to him. Just like magnets, our eyes clicked once more.

"What can I do to get you hard?" He dipped his head to my neck and left light kisses, sucking at it lightly as he went. His hand trailed down my side until it found my ass. He slowly squeezed, like he was trying not to scare his prey that he'd been hunting. His hot breath against my neck was irresistible and I found myself lifting my chin slightly, giving him more access to my neck. He purred with satisfaction and I couldn't help but twitch at the sound.