Chapter 21: The Fire

3rd person POV

Y/n hasn't sleep yet. Feeling no emotion. She stopped caring about an hour ago, and her hands were grey, spreading up her arms like a rash. Her eyes were starting to turn grey, and her soul was greying and chipping off. But she didn't know that. If someone went into the room right now, they would be frozen to the spot because of how cold it was. Y/n didn't feel the cold though. She didn't feel anything, except heartache. She cried all of her tears out at the beginning, but she was so emotionally drained, that she didn't hear the screaming behind her door, and smell the smoke coming through the cracks on the floor. She didn't hear the banging on the door or the warmth from the fire.

She breaks out of her trance when a pair of arms wrap around her. There was a boy, around Frisk's age, holding on to her, and pulling her towards the window, away from the fire. But she couldn't move. She was chained to the wall, and it hurt to much to move. The boy walked to the chains and broke them with his bare hands.

How did he do that?  She thought.

Y/n POV

I was still amazed at how the boy broke my chains. Granted, I still couldn't use my magic, but I at least could move.

I tried to stand up, but I felt heat and pain rush through my body. "UGGGGGH."

The boy quickly picked me up and jumped out of the window onto the grass below, landing on his feet.

Is this boy magic or something? I thought to myself.

"Close Y/n. Close." The boy smirked

Gosh dang it! I was saying that aloud!

He started taking me to thw woods and beyond that Mt. Ebbot.

"Wait!"

He stopped.

"What about my friends?"

He started walking again. "Your friends are safe. Trust me."

Sans P.O.V

"Are you the Tavish that knows Y/n?" I asked.

"Why do ya think Frisk ran to hug me? Of course I know Y/n!"

Whoops. He started getting annoyed.

"Sorry bud. I would love to follow you, but all of us here is chained up." I said.

He got a key from his pocket and unlocked everyone.

"Now you should have magic yes?" We all noded our heads.

"Good. Cause you'll need it."

We all started walking up the stairs, with Tavish behind us telling us to hurry every five steps. Once we got to the top, all we heard was screams of fire, and smell smoke.

Tavish stopped a maid running away. "What's happening?"

"Somwone lit a fire in the kitchen and now the whole building is on fire! We can't-" her sentence was caught off by coughing.

Tavish suddenly looked really worried. I know that look. The look of your lover in trouble. He started running towards the kitchen and I started following him when a board fell down. I teleported my family out the teleported back into the kitchen, grabbed Tavish, and teleportrd where the rest was.

Tavish was charred black, tears falling down his face. His hair was singed. "NO LET ME GO BACK! MYST IS STILL IN THERE!"

He was crying harder now. I kneeled down nect to him. "Shh it's fine. I know your pain. Just breathe. When the fire dies down we'll find her."

He was cluching onto me, sobs growing quieter. Behind us we heard a crash, and the once magnificent castle crashed down to a pile of flaming ashes.

I held my hand for Tavish to hold. "Come on. We know a place where you can stay."

Everyone nodded, thinking of the same place. He grabbed my hamd as everyone else linked arms. I teleported us to our old home, the underground.

I can only hope that Y/n made it out on time.
_____________________________________________________________________

These next few chapters will be short. I'm sorry. But once this part is over, i'll go back to longer chapters.

-Star