Chapter 3: The Underground

Don't play the song yet. Wait for me to tell you...

-SC

___________________________________________________

Frisk's P.O.V. (Finally something about Monsters)

(Just imagine this with frisk in it, but the dress isn't as tight, and isn't as short

(Just imagine this with frisk in it, but the dress isn't as tight, and isn't as short.)

I was playing in the snow with my new dress. It wasn't as nice as my princess one, but this one made me fit in. It was purple, with magenta stripes over it. Toriel, or Goat Mom, that I like to call her, made it for me. I've been through all over the Underground and made friends with everyone there.

"HUMAN COME HERE I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING!" I giggled while I walked toward Papyrus, the huge skeleton in a scarf and "battle armor".

"Yes Papyrus?"

"I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME PLAN A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR SANS! HE SHOULD BE TURNING 21 IN A FEW DAYS. I WANT TO SURPRISE HIM!"

"Sure Papyrus! Maybe we should have everyone show up in the underground to celebrate it!

"WOWIE THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! NOT AS GREAT AS THE GREAT PAPYRUS, BUT GREAT NONETHELESS! NYEH HEH HEH!" (one of my favorite characters to type is Papyrus. It's so fun to write like a small cinnamon roll.)

Papyrus picked me up and took me to Waterfall, where Undyne and Alphys were currently watching anime. "UNDYNE, ALYPHYS! TURN OFF THE SHOW AND LET'S PLAN SANS' BIRTHDAY PARTY!"

"Party? Sans' birthday is coming up? THAT'S SO COOL PUNK!" Undyne shouted. Today she was in her normal black tank top with pants and her red hair was up in a ponytail.

"B-but how should we p-plan it? N-no one r-really knows a-about him t-to w-well." Alphys quietly said.

I looked at the yellow dinosaur with the glasses and lab coat. "True, but maybe we could play some games, and have a ketchup based party?"

"YEAH AND WE COULD HAVE IT AT HIS FAVORITE PLACE! EVEN THOUGH I HATE GREASY FOOD, I THINK GOING THERE JUST THIS ONCE WOULD BE FINE!"

"But Papyrus, where is Sans' favorite place to be?"

"THAT'S EASY UNDYNE! IT'S AT GRILLBY'S! HE'S ALWAYS THERE!"

"W-well, if he's a-always t-there, how a-are we g-going to p-plan the party?"

That gave me an idea. "I can probably distract him enough that you guys can set everything up."

"GREAT IDEA HUMAN! I'LL GO GET THE INVITATIONS READY!"

"Yeah punk! Alph and I are going to talk to Grillby to keep Sans' party a secret, while you figure out how to get Sans away from that place."

"Okay Undyne." Feeling determined, I started thinking about how to get Sans' away from Grillby's.