Kabhi Rockstar Kabhi Sautan

Start from the beginning

Bulbul gasps ‘Eh! Me? When did I say Pragya is a cheater? Rockstar you're my TrapStar!’

“I never said like that! You're lying!” Bulbul defends.

Robot doesn’t know to lie” remarked Vin.
“It doesn’t mean that I was lying” Bulbul pouted

“Hey Rockstar, we are confused by your answers. Can you help us with clear explanation, why you say that Bulbul only said that Pragya is a cheater?” Abhi calmly puts his hand over its shoulder and asked Rockstar ‘Handling such robots was an experience for me still I want to know what let it to say like that’

“Abhishek, I will answer. When Bulbul took me out from here, she said that no girls could love two persons at the same time. She said me that Pragya doesn’t love me. So I asked what the problem in loving two persons is. Bulbul answered that if a girl loves two persons at the same time it means she is cheating the other and she is a cheater. In that logic, Pragya loves me and she loves you too then it indicates she is a cheater” Rockstar explained the details which it stored like logic.

Pragya closed her eyes in relief and others laughed by the answer, Bulbul was embarrassed by her words which she tried to convince Rockstar a while ago.

“So you concluded with your logic?” Abhi asked Rockstar
Yes, that was how my algorithm works” Rockstar replied.

“We need to work on this Pragya. It is putting ourselves into embarrassment so let’s have some modification in the algorithm once we start our training session” Abhi made note of his point to Pragya according to the evaluation. Pragya nods.

“Just erase it off that logic Rockstar. It is false” Pragya said, Rockstar did as the same as her command and Pragya glared Bulbul. “How much times I said it is working under ‘Retrieve and React’ logic, so don’t feed false logics”

Bulbul pinched her ears and apologized “I'm sorry Pragya; I didn’t expect that it would backfire like this”

“It’s ok Bulbul, not next time” Pragya said and turned to Rockstar side “I love you and I love Abhi. I love you both equally. I just don’t care who understands or not” Pragya said looking at Abhi ‘But I wish that you understand me Abhi’

“I do understand because I too love someone like Pragya” Abhi said casually smiling at Pragya.

“You too?” Purab Bulbul and Vin asked together.

Abhi smiled and said “Yes, I love someone. Still they was with me in my laboratory and we are working together” Pragya’s expression changed by hearing it, also she noticed his naughtiness in his eyes.

“Who is she?” Pragya asked like she wasn’t affected of his statement ‘let me know about her first and then react’

“Apologize, not She! It is a robot. Name Flirty, my Personal Assistant in my laboratory” Abhi explained.