Chapter Seventeen: Love Will Though!

I woke up and the sun is shining so brightly. I get off my bed and do some morning stretches, I opened my window and someone knocked, and I said "Come in..." Someone outside my room come in, and I went to my closet room, after I finish changing, I went out and saw Dan. I asked him "Dan, what are you doing here?", "I bought your breakfast, I was planning to be breakfast in bed, but it turns out its breakfast in the table." he said. I giggle and said "Then why don't we make it breakfast with your most special someone..." Dan smiled and said "Yes, why don't we make it that one." Then Dan and I sit in our chairs and it our breakfast.

Suddenly, Dan touched my hand and holds it tightly, I look at him and ask "What is it?", "Today is the day huh..." he said "Are you worried about what will happen today?" I ask, "Yeah..." he said. I became agitated and slap. "Ouch, what the heck are you doing?!" he said angrily, "Are you thinking that today won't turn out so good! Didn't I tell you that no matter what happens, there's still light that will guide us. Even if you didn't succeed at the first try, then we have to try and try again. I don't want to think negative things...I want to think happy thoughts, but-" as I was saying I began to cry and Dan said "I’m sorry, it’s just..." he sighed and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and someone knocked the door saying "Your highness, your Father has arrived...” Suddenly Dan holds me more tightly, and I said "Don't worry..." I released myself from Dan and went outside.

"You're early Papa!" I said and he said "Well, I want to see you immediately" "Um...I'm not a 7 year-old kid anymore, so please stop that!" I said "I'm sorry my dear, your coronation is just 2 days away so..." he said "I know, I know, I have to study all the rules and literature of Llandaron, but I'm so exhausted. Can we take a break?" I ask "Well everyone deserves a break!" he said "Then can we go picnic, and I know a wonderful place where." I said and I run off to the kitchen and get the picnic basket.

"Do your best, my lady!" Anna said I look at her and smiled and said "I'll do, and please tell Dan to come to garden of roses after 30 minutes..." Anna smiled and walked away. I get back to my Father and said "You see it's quite boring if we go picnic in the castle's garden, I want to show you a wonderful place outside. Please!" I begged. His face look like having seconds thoughts and said "Fine! But only for today!" "Great!" I said

I hopped in the car and so my Father. The driver starts the car and I told him the place and Papa looked at me with an angry face. "Didn't you say "Fine! But only for today" besides his not going to be there. Please drive the car!" I said. The driver drives the car. We passed the forest and the bridge and we arrived at the town of Llandaron. "Papa, we have to ride a horse in order to go to that place." I said he looked at me get his phone and asked for the horses. The horses arrived 5 minutes later, and Papa and I ride the horses, and I asked him "Papa, can we please go alone. I mean they can go with us only in half-way, please! This is a Father-and-daughter encounter!" he smiled and said "Do what Diana said!"

We order the horses, and when we're in the half-way of the mountain the guards looked at Papa, and he nods. The guards stop their horses, while I and Papa keep going on. We past the river and Dan's house and when we reached the place my Father's face looked shocked. He looked at me and said "Diana how did you?", "There..." I point "By the tree, we're going to have the picnic there." I said. Then we place our horses in the tree and tie the rope around it. We walked in the big tree. That tree is only the one in the middle, when we we're on it. I place the blanket beside my parents heart shape craves with their names on it. I put the food on it and asked my Father to sit down. He sits down and asks "How did you find this place?" "Me and Dan use to have picnic here." I said "Are we here to convince me?" he asked "NO! I'm here to show you how you and Mama met!" I said "How did you know about that?!" he asked

"I dream about Mama one day, and then she told me how it all started. Wayne also gives me your diary. I read it, and Mama show herself to me! I don't know if I can really realize what have you been doing, but I know that my heart can! Papa, I've been away from you for 17 years! Don't you know how I felt?! I know that you have a reason, but please! I want to make my decisions. MY OWN DECISIONS! You're making me a lot like you Papa, from where when you're young! I said and he looked shocked.

Suddenly a light appeared. It was my mother, and Papa was more shocked than before, but he looked carefully and said "Annabelle, is that you?", "Yes! I am." she said "But...you're dead.." he said "My body is dead, but my soul still lives on..." she said "I can't rest in peace if I can't move on!", "What do you mean?" he asked "I have left something important to me, my dearest child. I know that you want to grow the family complete, but your dream...Roland; you're letting Diana be like you. You promised me that you don't want to make Diana be like a puppet. I know how it feels to grow without a mother, and when she needs you the most...You can't live like this any longer Roland! You know that the future can't be seen neither be change. The past is in the past!" she said

Suddenly someone shouted my name. It’s Dan! I run, but Papa grabbed my arm. I look at him and said "ENOUGH! I can't live like this anymore! I don't care about the coronation, I don't care about Llandaron! If you’re my Father...you must be ready about the consequences!" Papa released my arm and I run towards Dan. We hugged each other.

My Fathers' face looked shocked. "You do remember do you? That's the way you said that to your Father, and he realized it" she said He looked at her with an angry face and said "Don't compare me with my Father! I'm not like him!" "YES, YOU ARE!" Dan said "You've been like your Father since the beginning! You’re the person who doesn't know how to express your love, so you show it by action. But the people you loved don’t understand it. Even if you are away from Diana, she still loves you, and I can't be the best man from her! So, please...come back!"

Dan's words strike Papa from the heart and he kneeled down. I walk to him and hugged him. "I've always want to hugged you, but you’re so far away. So please be a Father to me!" There were tears flowing from our eyes when we hugged each other and Papa is repeating "I'm sorry..." I looked at Mama, and she looked happy, but slightly she disappearing. "Mama!" I shouted "Diana. Take care of your Father for me, okay?" she said. I don't know if she's crying, but I know she is. She come near to me and kiss my forehead and hugged us and said "From now on, I'll guide you from the starry night." as she was crying, I was crying more and she looked at Dan "I entrust Diana to you, and if you make her cry or sad. Her Father will get angry to you badly!" She smiled lastly and...Disappears.

A few days later, I was coroneted as the Queen of Llandaron.