Chapter Six: The beginning of falling in love...

Dan rushed over to the mountain to see Diana. When he got there, Diana saw him and said "Wow! You came back early..." "Your Father, the King grant a search Party, so be careful..." he said "Did Genevieve told you about that?" I ask "Yes!" he said "Okay, I'll be careful. Come on, the lunch's ready you must be tired riding Dylan on the way of the mountain..." I said, then Dan comes in and helped me...

Meanwhile...

"WHAT?!" Anna said in shocked "Don't worry Anna, Diana's safe..." Genevieve said "How do you know?" Anna ask. Genevieve whispered then Anna felt relieve and said "Thank goodness..." "But you musn't let anybody know about this..." she said "Of course..." Genevieve thanked Anna and rushed to the car and rode in.

At the Cottage...

Diana was humming when she's still cooking and Dan asked "What's the song your humming?" "Hm? Oh the song it's nothing I just heard it somewhere and I kinda like it so..." Diana said "I see..." he said "So what's the menu for lunch?" "Roasted chicken and mashed potatoes" she said "That looks yummy...It's been long since I eat that..." he said, then Diana put them in a plate and placed them in the table and the both eat. "Oh yeah, Diana...here's your book" he said Diana looked at Dan and thanked him, they continued to eat and talked...

At the Castle...

Prince Edward came and ask "Your Highness, I heard the that Diana's missing, did you find any findings?" the King was shocked and stand up, and said "Prince Edward, so nice of you to be here, we still have no news from the men I've sent..." "Men? You mean you only put few men to search for Diana, you must put a search party!" Prince Edward said "I did grant a search party, but I also don't want the people of Llandaron know that I have a daughter from the Queen and if they did, they will know the truth, and please..." as the King was saying the King faint and Genevieve said "Prince Edward, can I talked to you?". Prince Edward and Genevieve talked at her room and Genevieve told him all about Diana. Prince Edward was relieve and Genevieve but she didn't say where Diana was so she order him to net tell anybody about this.

Back to the cottage...

"So when you said that ever since you were borne, your Father decide all even your future husband, so tell me what's he like?" Dan asked "Why do you want to know?" I ask "You know, so that I can..." he said "Fine then...well Prince Edward was so sweet and gentleman, but I know that his not the right man for me...." I said "Why?" he ask "Because..." I don't want to said why I don't think Prince Edward suits me, because Genevieve has fallen in love with him, then Dan said "It's alright if you don't tell me...wanna help me take our hoses a bath?" I was happy when he said and I agreed to him.

We headed to the stable, and boy they stink~ but I was having a problem, I do know how to cook and fix my bed and keep my room neatly clean, but I don't know how to bathe a horse? then Dan saw me so nervous and laughs at me "Ha ha ha...you really are pure huh? you know a lot but not know how to bathe a horse? ha ha ha..." he keeps laughing and I said  "Fine, I know how to cook and anything, but the only thing I don't know is to how to bathe a horse, Anna won't let me..." then Dan stopped laughing and teach me, by the time I learned it, I gently bathe Apple Jack but by the time I have to wash her tail it snapped me and I got wet...and Dan laughs at me again, he laughs so hard that his foot got stepped on a bucket and fell on me and we suddenly kiss...

My eyes went big and push him. Dan said sorry and helped me get up, then I said "I'm going to dry up, so..." I went inside and dry myself, and when I looked at the time it's already time to prepare dinner so I hurried over, and I think that Dan might catch a cold so I prepare a towel and a change of clothes for him. I bought the towel to Dan to the stable and I did not dare looked an eye contact to him, so I said "Here's a towel, go dry yourself, I'll go prepare dinner..." I rushed over to the kitchen and I felt embarrassed no my face all pink, but I don't have time to think about that, I have to prepare dinner.

Suddenly, I heard the door opened, and Dan ask "Is it ready yet?" and I told him "Not quite yet, I'm making a soup, so I'll be done in 10 minutes" "Then after I got changed, I'll set up the table..." he said. I didn't say anything, and just continued to cook.

Dan headed over to the bedroom and saw his change of clothes, he was shocked when he saw that. He change and thinking about something..."Why is it my heart won't stop beating? I'll just go set up the table, but I think I won't be able to do it...", then Diana called and said "Um...Dan I'll be done in a while so if your finish..." and I answered "Yeah...I'll be there in a second" I sighed and get of the room I saw Diana's hair wet and I suddenly get blush, no I have to calmed down, Stupid Genevieve! I set the table and Diana put was putting the food in the plate, when she put it in the table we were so quiet and I stared at Diana and I saw her ears pink, I laughed quietly and said "The soup was delicious..." Diana thanked me and after a while we finished eating and I volunteer to wash the dishes and Diana get straight to the bedroom.

I think my heart'll go pump out of the sudden if we didn't start a conversation, I'll die for sure. I lean on the window and read the book Dan bought to me and I touched my lips and as I was thinking, it felt good, it was my first kiss it's different when Edward kisses me in the cheek, but it's much more different it feels like I begin to LOVE Dan...

While Dan was washing the dishes, he was thinking "I wonder if she's sleeping now...the kiss it must be her first time, but why is it that my heart won't start beating when I think about it, during the times I'm with her the feeling of liking Genevieve is beginning to gone and I feel like I have an interest in Diana...no I BEGIN TO LOVE DIANA...I wonder if she feels the same way too..."