Chapter Eleven: A Blooming Loved

I woke up, and I felt my hands are tied, I keep trying to let go, but it still doesn't, the ropes are all tied TIGHTLY!  Then a voice of a man said "I see that you're awake, my darling..." I know that voice, its..."EDWARD! What are you doing? UNTIE me now!" I said, but it never reaches. "I can't do that, my Queen" he said "DAN would save me!" I said, Edward smirk and laughs hard and said "Ha ha ha...if only he could...you see, I offered him something, like a riddle and NO one can solve!" I was shocked, but I thought of it and asked him what's the riddle, and he give me the riddle.

When I heard the riddle I'm completely speechless and Edward said "See? You too can't answer it, you're completely speechless..." I am completely speechless, but I ask Edward to repeat the riddle and when I finally understand it I laugh and put on a poker face and said "Is that what you've got? You just got that from the Silent Hill game aren't you? From Silent Hill wiki?" and it looks like I hit a bulls eye. "Whatever!" he said.

Then lunch came, and Edward give me some food, but I didn't eat it, and when Edward comes back, he get angry and force me to eat, but I still don't until he gives back. He left, but he doesn't get the food.

I was all alone, all I heard was the sound of a big clock tickling, and when it strikes at exactly 3:00, some kind of a machine robot get out and does some robot stuff. The time is 9:10 and 15 seconds. But what is it that there's 15 seconds; he wouldn't put a bomb on me right? And put it in 15 seconds! I was starting to think of that, but I wake myself and getting myself hold. Then Edward came and checked me and said "Are you still expecting him? Even if I get that riddle from Silent Hill, he won't still solve it!" "Oh really? don't forget about Genevieve, she's been playing that since I arrived at the castle..." He raised his eyebrow and left.

Suddenly, the mirror broke and all glass was shattered, but I don't know how it happened, but I got an idea to untie myself. I slowly let myself come to the broken glass and get some of it, when I finally can I tripped and fell I was hurt, but thank goodness it didn't come to my eyes, just a scratch. I get one of the glass and trying to remove the knot as soon as possible and when I finally did, I was too late. Edward caught me in the act. I fight him, but it still has no chance, then he spray something and I fell sleepy and faint.

"Stop this instant, Edward!" Genevieve said "No can do, Princess Genevieve! You see I've already set up the fifteen seconds." "What do you mean?" Dan asked "Oh, I see that you haven't figured out at all, and when Diana said that Genevieve can easily figured it out. In fifteen seconds, the clock will strike at 10 and 12, which of the arm Diana was?" "Don't tell me!" Dan said "Yes! She's at the arms of the clock and later on she will fall! Isn't that great, sooner or later I'll join my Queen and we'll be together forever in the world!" "Dan, get Diana I'll handle this". "Oh don't think that I'll let you pass easily, guards get them!"

"Hmm...Huh what...AHH!" I wake up and saw I'm in the arms of the clock, does that mean the 15 seconds is... and the rope, the rope is slowly getting cut! I can't get out of this, I'll fall.

Is this my punishment for running away from Papa? I just want to write my own destiny is that bad? Why, why has this to happen? I'll be all alone again; even if I'll be going in the world I won't see Mama.

Then the rope is getting cut and then "AHH!!!" I was falling, and then suddenly something catch me, a Lasso? I looked above and saw Dan, he was trying so hard to pull me up, and when he finally pulled me up enough I reached his hands and Dan lifted me up.

He hugged me and said "I...I thought I'll lose you...I won't forgive myself if I lose you!" then Dan looked at me and kissed me, the kissed I felt from Dan is different from the others, this time it's the kiss of longing. I was crying so deeply and Dan hugged me tightly. We safely stepped from the land, but then Edward arrived and said "If you are truly worthy of Diana, get the sword and fight me!" "NO! NO! Don't fight him, please!" I begged him no matter what, but he picks up the sword and fight Edward.

It was getting dangerous, Dan was at the edge of his steps then Edward points his sword and Dan fall down and points his sword to Edward. It's a man to man fight, but I'm hoping. Suddenly Edward fall and Genevieve shouted "NO!" I looked at her and she was crying so badly, then I saw Dan carrying Edward. I rushed to him and said some worrying things.

"Why are you crying?" he asked, then Genevieve, her face is like lighten up and she hugged him suddenly she said "I...I LOVE YOU!" we were shocked, but the person who we're shocked the most was Edward. Edward hugged her back and said "Are you willing to love a man who just tries to kill your sister?" then Genevieve replied "I've already loved a man who just tries to kill my sister!" Edward then smiled, and then the sunrise and they both kissed.

Dan and I looked at each other and it looks like they're the ones who just kissed, but also US! "I love you, Dan!" I said "I loved you the most, Diana"