Chapter Nine: I'll take you to a place that maybe doesn't exist...

"Diana...Diana....wake up!" Dan said trying to wake me up "Hmm..." I opened my eyes and see Dan and said "You're calling for "Mama...Mama wait!" are you dreaming about your mother? And what are you holding so tight?" "Yes, I was, huh?" I said and when I opened my hand I saw a pendant, and inside was the picture of Mama and Papa. "Are you going back?" he asked "WHAT?! No, of course not, didn't I tell you that I want freedom, I don't want to go back anymore..." I said, and then Dan smiled and said "What do you like for breakfast?" "Hmm, let me think...oh! I want bacon and eggs..." I said, and then Dan went to the kitchen and prepares the food.

Is it really my mother? But when she hugged me she grips me tightly like she doesn't want to let go, MAYBE she is my MOTHER! then about this pendant, maybe after Mama died, Papa did wept in sorrow I never realized that, but if I come back then I have to follow him again. I'm sorry, Mama, but I have my own life I've been wanting to and I don't want to LOSE it!'

"Hmm...Sounds good!" I said "Oh, is that butter garlic bread, I miss those! I'll go set the table." Now aren't we feeling like newlyweds? While I 'm setting up the table, Dan hugged me and kisses me, I kissed him back in his forehead and I said "You had ENOUGH! I'm hungry..." "Okay,Okay" he said. Our table is a 4 square table, and we always eat far from each other, but now we seat next to each other, and then Dan asked me "Diana, wanna go horse riding?" and then I replied "YES! Why not?". After we eat our breakfast, and clean the dishes, Dan hold my hand and helped ride my horse, when he ride his horse we order them to run.

It's been long since I ride my horse. When I was at my own home, I always get to ride Apple Jack at the garden, I never got the chance to bring her outside. I'm always inside reading books, practicing how to be a PRINCESS and do that and this. Learning everything as a royalty, but I also want to learn household chores too. So I begged Anna, and I get to learn how to cook and put my bed and room completely clean.

"Diana, there's something I want to show you, follow me!" Dan said, I followed him and when we reach the place he wants to show me, and it's the place I saw in my dream. I go down and looked around, it is the garden, the same garden in my DREAM! Is this where Mama and Papa met? "It's...I don't know what to say..." I said "Wonderful isn't? I always go here when I'm always alone, it helps me calm down, here for you..." Dan said and give me a rose, I looked at him and said Thank you, then Dan carried me and said "It's summer, but this roses are still alive, they looked like your lips..." I put on a smiling face and kissed him. After that he puts me down. We spent our time together in the garden and sleep under the tree.

I woke up and see that Dan is sound asleep, so I never waked him. I take a look at the tree and saw something. It's a marking, a heart shaped and inside tells R.T + A.M, it must be Mama and Papa's carving, I wonder how they spent their loved, then Dan woke up and calling my name, I walked into him and said "Dan, why don't we put a marking here, you know this tree is the place where we spent our time, come on...please" I said and begged him and he said "Alright, Alright..." Dan carved a heart in the tree he was thinking of what he will put and he write "D + D" it's kinda weird, but it must means "Dan + Diana" I guess he doesn't want to put my surname there. Suddenly it rains, we run over to our horses and came to the cottage as fast as we could, we put them inside the stable a went inside.

We dry ourselves off, and Dan kiss me, I stopped him and said "ENOUGH! We're still haven't eaten yet, I'll go prepare lunch..." "But my lunch is you..." he said "OH! So you turned into a BIG BAD WOLF DAN, well I don't think I'm gonna let you eat me, come on let go of me, I'm starving...." I said. I headed to the kitchen and cook something warm, Dan opened the refrigerator and said "Oh, looks like we're running out of food, I'll go buy later when the rain stopped." Dan close it and set up the table.

We eat our lunch and the rain stopped, Dan prepared himself and Dylan and said "I'll go back before dawn, so don't GO OUTSIDE, okay" "Yes, Sir!" I said, then he kiss me again and I told him to stop "Sorry, I can't get enough of you!" he said "I'll be going now!" "Be careful!" I said. Then there goes Dan setting to go downtown.

I wish that our life will continue forever like this, I don't want to END this. Is this really the part of my destiny?