"don't do that." i murmured.

he remained mere inches away from me. "do what?"

i closed my eyes and placed my hand over his. his touch felt hot against my skin. "you're making me fall in love with you all over again."

he let go of me. "who says that's not my plan?"

i frowned and opened my eyes. i found myself standing alone in the balcony. i walked to the edge and saw him already staring up at me. i smiled and blew him a kiss before disappearing back into the castle.

i almost bumped into alexander when i was walking out of my room.

i stepped away from him before he could even think about touching me. "watch where you're going." i hissed before turning to walk back downstairs.

he grabbed my arm and held me back. he held my arm tightly, it was beginning to hurt.

"i would watch that little mouth of yours, if i was you. i know you weren't alone in there. what would your mother say if she knew you sneaked a guy into your room?" he gasped. "or worse, what would christopher say about zabdiel being in your room?"

"first of all, i'm a grown woman. second of all, my mother won't know shit, and neither will christopher. i mean? unless you want your wife to know what you've been doing behind her back."

his face went pale and he let go of my arm. i stared at him with wide eyes. was he really doing something behind her back? i just came up with that out of the blue. i'm a damn witch.

but what the hell was he doing? now i had to find out. i can't threaten him with something i don't even know. was he cheating on her? did he secretly have another child? another family?

i smiled and walked back downstairs. when i reached the library, christopher kissed me and laced our fingers together. "where were you? my brother went to the restroom and said he would look for you."

i furrowed my eyebrows. "really? i didn't see him around."

he nodded and kissed my cheek. i let out a breath i didn't even know was holding. i just lied straight to him without hesitation.

not long after alexander joined us again and my mother began talking. christopher and i were mostly talking and to each other rather than listening to my mother. from the bits i heard alexander wanted to postpone the wedding, but my mother refused.

i could feel his gaze burning a hole in my head, but i refused to meet his eyes. i closed my eyes and held christopher's hand.

"you look so beautiful today." christopher whispered in my ear. i smiled. "almost as beautiful as you look underneath me when i'm—"

i widened my eyes and elbowed him in the ribs. he rubbed it and pouted at me.

"stop that."

he furrowed his eyebrows. "funny. i don't recall hearing you saying that when i was—"

"oh my fucking god." i murmured. "my mom is going to hear you."

he shrugged. "it's not like she doesn't already know. how else could she explain you were pregnant?"

i whined. "shut up."

he chuckled and pecked my lips. "let's get out of here. it's not like they care about we have to say about our own wedding."

i pressed my lips together, but i ended up giving in. we got up and sneaked out of the room. we managed to go unnoticed by my mother.

i heard someone calling at the door and saw one of the maids walking towards it.

"i want to make you my wife already." christopher murmured against my lips.

i smiled. "three more months."

someone cleared their throat, making us jump apart.

i'm so sorry for the wait :( i hope you don't hate me
i have a new story called baby daddy, go check it out! chapters will be short but i hope to update it often. if it wasn't obvious it's a joel fanfic and they're all in cnco already. i still need to come up with like a better summary and the cover and whAT NOT but pls check it out i just updated it.

 i still need to come up with like a better summary and the cover and whAT NOT but pls check it out i just updated it

thank you for reading, remember to vote and comment! also keep leaving your questions for the q&a!