Chapter 17

Kristen POV.

   I was taken back by the Fact that the doctor called me (Mrs.Pattinson) . The doctor gave me a cliff notes version of my situation. Not only did I have the Traumatic Brain Injury and the bruises to my rips. But they also had to do a emergency Partial hysterectomy . Why? Your are probably asking yourself.?
Ashely was kicking me when I was drifting away into my deep sleep...

Rob stepped out for moment to call Mark and Renee and also my father.

I was tearing at the hospital band. I wanted the fucking thing off. How could this be happening? I couldn't have anymore children? Why does this have to happen to me? "FUCK!" I shouted.

I heard the door creak open, and automatically knowing who It was, I shut my eyes tightly. I didn't want to face him, I didn't want to see the disappointment in his eyes that I was no longer able to bear anymore of his children. 

Hey, told Mark not to bring Clary after all you are living the hospital tomorrow He said quietly.

"Good I don't want her to see me like this." "I wipe the tears away with the back of my hand."

Love, this isn't you're fault." He said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

How could you say that? It is my fault that I can't carry anymore children."  All this happened because I came back here.
'I should have stayed in  Australia.'

He grabbed my arm forcefully, causing me yo yelp. "LOOK AT ME!" He shouted.

"No you know I am right."

I slowly fixated my eyes upon his. "None of this is your fault! Love, we have beautiful Daughter and you're moping." He scolded. "You're a hypocrite" He accused

Excuse me?!" I yelled.

Enough moping we have a daughter that depend on you! You think that's fair. She hasn't seen you in months.

I shut my eyes tightly, and shook my head. "No." I said.

"Good"

"I smiled over at him, and brought his lips to mine. "I love you."

I love you too love." He smiled.

"By the way you own me a honeymoon"

" About that It was the only way I could stay with you by telling them I was your husband."

" I want to go home already "