Chapter 14

Kristen POV

Ashely , do you want to give me the gun?" I ask softly. Her hand grips it tightly, and she hugs it to her chest.
"This is mine. It's all I have left." She gently caresses the gun. " Holly shit this bitch is crazy. Deep down I pray that Clary stayed in her room.

I had to take the gun away from Ashely..

Rob POV.

After 2 hours of Explaining everything to my sister Lizzie. She finally released Bear too me.
Bear ran too my truck . "I could tell he was happy to see me.'
"Alright boy lets go see mum"
'He lick the side of my face.."
There's no traffic the roads are clear.
"It took me 15 minutes to get back to Kristen house."
"When I got there I saw 3 cop cars. And yellow type.. "
"Renee and a cop walked up too me.
"Renee's eyes where red and puffy from crying."

Officer Toby: Are you Mr.Pattinson
"Yes I am " "what's going on here "

Officer Toby:  Clary your daughter called 911 . She told the operator that young lady was pointing a gun at her mother Kristen.  "She said that the lady was named Ashely. "We trace the call. But by the time we got here "Ashely and Kristen where gone".

"Where's my daughter?. "I want to see her."

Renee: "Clary is fine she's safe Mark is watching her."

Officer Toby:  "I think it would be better if we talk about this at the police station." The last thing you need is the paparazzi to find out about this."

I asked Renee too watch over Clary. She also took Bear. I followed the officer to the station. Where the million dollar questions began...
They asked me the same questions over and over and everytime I gave them the same answer...
How could they believe that I had something to do with Kristen been kidnap .. ?

Meanwhile with Kristen..

"Well, hello there, Kristen -long time no see ." The male voice is familiar. Fuck!
My scalp prickles and all the hair on my body stands to attention as adren- aline floods through my system and my world stops spinning.
It's Rupert ...

Rupert My voice has disappeared, choked by fear. How is he out of jail? The blood drains from my face, and I feel dizzy.
"You do remember me," he says, his tone soft. I sense his bitter smile. "Yes. Of course." My answer is automatic as my mind races.
"You're probably wondering why your here.?
"Yes."

"Listen here, you prick-teasing, gold-digging whore. You fucked up my life. You owe me.
"I don't owe you anything". "You fucking drug me and then try to Rape me." Yeah if it weren't for you bodyguard I would have finished the job."

"How in the hell did you get out of jail."
I paid for he's "bailed bond "Ashely voice echo in my ears...

Ashely  snarls, and from nowhere she lashes out, backhanding me hard across the face. The ferocious, unprovoked blow knocks me to the ground, and my head bounces with a sickening thud off the concrete. Pain explodes in my head, my eyes fill with tears, and my vision blurs as the shock of the impact res- onates, unleashing agony that pulses through my skull.
I scream a silent cry of suffering and shocked terror.

The Darkness consume me...