Chapter 5

Kristen POV

"Wait..." he said urgently. "I asked you a question." "A stupid question that you already know the answer to," she retorted. "Maybe I'd like to hear the answer again,"
"You may rest assured that whatever I felt for you 5 years ago is no longer an issue.
I took a deep breath "Everything i said was a lie.
We started with the photos we need to get this done like tonight...
We walked thru a door, and I was overwhelmed by a big, white bed, with stain white sheets. There were a few pillows, and a throw hanging off the edge. I looked around the room. It's just some photo for Dior/Chanel or was it Chanel/Dior. Whatever it's called?

I turned around, and locked eyes with Rob. I could tell he was uncomfortable.

Photographer
("OKAY, ROBERT..GET ON THE BED, AND KNEEL. KRISTEN, GO INFRONT OF ROBERT, PLACE YOUR HANDS ON HIS SHOULDERS. )
Renee interrupted the photo session .. they walked out to .to the nearest conference room.

Meanwhile with Kristen and Renee..

Renee (KM)
"Kristen you forgot about the bracelet and pearl necklace and the earrings.."

Kristen
"Shit thanks sorry I got sidetracked".

Renee (KM)
" yeah I figured it out when I saw the jewelry bag on the table.."

Kristen.
"Ok I have everything time to get this over with."

Renee (KM)
"Wait Kristen are you going to tell him about ?"

Kristen"
I have nothing to tell him?.

Renee (KM)
"He has the right to know about it"

Kristen
"No he doesn't just drop the subject Renee " Now if you excuse me I have a Job to do."

The photographer sent Mark to go look for Kristen ... as he walked down the hall he he heard something very important that could change Robert life forever..

Renee (KM)
Why are you so stubborn ?

Kristen
"I'm not being stubborn I'm being realistic" . "Even if I tell him things are going to be the same way.."

Renee (KM)
You don't know that?

Kristen

What am I supposed to say? 'Hey Robert guess what you can't get married to Ashely. "Because We have a 5 year kid together... "Or I can say this hey Robert for the past 5 years" . "I been a father and Mother to your kid"..

Mark (RM)
"Robert is officially a Dad"

Kristen
"What are you doing here?" She finally managed to choke out after a moment of shocked silence.

Chapter note:
Here is the Jewelry that Kristen forgot to put on.

Chapter note:Here is the Jewelry that Kristen forgot to put on