7.

Emma's POV

I run out of the room and see Ethan on the floor and a bunch of officers around him, one with a bloody nose. My mind got the best of me so I shoved the officers out of the way and searched Ethan's hands. On one of them I saw blood. My eyes traveled up the drips of blood to where they were coming from; his knuckles. I sigh to myself.
"Guys I'm really sorry. I gave him medicine just a bit over three hours ago to keep him calm and it's supposed to last six hours."

"Don't apologize, Emma. You couldn't do anything about it" James said patting my shoulder.

"Yeah I could. That's my job. To help him overcome the part of him that is 'psycho' and get him out of here so he can live a normal life. That's why I wanted this job. To help people get their life back"

"And I completely understand that but if one loses their temper you can't blame yourself. Believe me, it's fine, okay?"

"Okay.. thanks. But how do we wake him up he passed out for goodness sake"

"It's okay, we got this we'll take him to room 512 and there we will hydrate him and he should wake up in no time. You could meet us there if you'd like"

"Alright, I'll be there in a few. I'll just clean up here real quick"

"Thank you, Emma. I can always count on you haha" he laughed and waved to me as he walked off with the security.

I sighed to myself and picked up the papers that had fallen, and wiped up the few little blood droplets that had fallen from Ethan's hand and the guys nose. I walked to the restroom and rinsed my face off and put my hair in a pony tail.

I then headed up to room 512 to be there when Ethan woke up.

--

"Why would you do that Ethan"

"Do what"

"Don't act innocent. I saw it. You punched one of the officers in the nose and then ran into the hallway. I was in the room, I opened the door and I saw you laying there, unconscious."

"I'm sorry, okay?! But I told you, sometimes I just can't help myself once I get too upset over something"

"And what exactly was it that made you so upset that you had to punch him."

"Something personal."

"Ethan-"

"I don't wanna talk about it, okay?"

"I get that, but don't answer short. I'm trying to-"

"Yeah yeah, you're trying to help me so I can get better blah blah blah. I've heard it all."

Ugh why is he being so stubborn.
I just stood up and walked out of the room without saying a word.

I don't wanna deal with him at the moment. I have too much on my mind to really think straight or process anything going on around me.