4.

I wake up and get ready for the day. I grab an apple on the way out to my car and head to the asylum.
Okay, I need to get information on Grayson and find him..

I walk into the asylum and head to the front desk to check in. After I check in l grab they keys and walk myself to the room Ethan was in. Here we go..

"Hey Ethan how ya feelin today??"

"Emma you're here!"

"Yep haha. So, how are you feeling" I repeat my question.

"I'm actually feeling.. okay. Feeling normal."

"Well I'm really happy to hear that. Here, take this new pill it should help even better to keep you calm"

"Okay thanks, can I have some water with it?"

"Here ya go" I hand him some water.

"Thank you, Emma"

"No problem. So whatcha wanna talk about today" I need to start a conversation, I have to get more information about Grayson and where he is.

"I don't know hahaha."

"Oh, you never told me about family. What happened with them?"

"Well.. Grayson lives with his wife. And it makes me feel bad. Being trapped in here is like everyone just moves on but your still stuck and don't know what to do."

"Oh.. I'm really sorry, Ethan."

"It's fine. My mom and dad still live in the house I used to live in, before this" he pointed around the little room.

"I understand that. I wish you didn't have to live like this, you deserve a normal life."

"That's why I hope you can help me get out of this place."

"Trust me Ethan, I'll help you get better, and you'll be okay. You'll get out of here and go live a happy future, I just know it."

"Thanks Emma but it's not that easy. I'm insane. And there's no holding me back if I get too overwhelmed with anger or something."

"We'll fix that, okay?"

"Alright.. it's just Grayson is only an hour away and knowing he's so close but I can't see him hurts so much."

The only neighborhood that is an hour away is ******** place..
THATS IT!! Okay I'll get to Grayson somehow and find out more about Ethan.. alright I got this.

Hey guys I'm sorry this is kinda a shorter chapter but oh well😂✌🏼