11.

"Okay, thanks again for everything" I tell Grayson and Julia, as I grab my keys and phone.

"Anytime" they both say in unison.

After I get Julia's and Grayson's numbers I head out to my car and wave one last time before driving off. I look at the time and see that it's nearly 1:00am. I sigh to myself and pull up to Starbucks Drive-through, as my eyes were getting heavy.
"Hello my name is Jennifer and I'll be taking your order"

"Yes may I have a Venti iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel drizzle and no whipped cream"

"Okay your total is $5.93"

"Okay, thank you"

I drive up to the window and who I'm assuming was Jennifer opened the window and gave me a nasty look. I ignored it and smiled as I handed her the money. She rolled her eyes while she snatched it out of my hands. I sat there waiting for my drink and the whole time she was smacking her gum and twirling her hair like she was trying to get on my nerves.

"Excuse me, Jennifer?"

"What" she scoffed.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't act that way" I said in a sarcastic tone, this time trying to get onto her nerves.

"Or else what, brat" she snarled.

"Just give me my drink"

"Fine, here. Ugh your so needy" she mumbled as she bluntly handed me my drink.

"There's whipped cream on this.."

"So?" She smacked her gum even louder.

"I asked for no whipped cream"

"What are you gonna do about it"

"Wow it even has more layers than it should.. oh, just like your ego" I said and drove off. Not gonna lie I felt like a queen.

--

I slip into bed and text Julia.
Me: I can trust you.. right?

Julia: of course you can, Anything you need. Why? Is something wrong?

Me: I'm not sure. Something's been on my mind.. I'll just talk about it when I'm ready

Julie: okay, take all the time you need. Sleep well<3

Me: awh thanks so much. Gn :))

I lock my phone and sigh pretty loudly. After I turn off my lamp, I roll over and shut my eyes.