3.

My shift ended an hour ago, but me and Ethan have been talking so much I didn't want to leave, nor did I care. I just liked getting to know him.

He was actually very sweet, he didn't act crazy around me. But then when my boss or someone else would come in, he totally changed. I could see the psycho in his eyes. I'm not gonna lie, it was somewhat frightening. But I would walk up to him and rub his back and calm him down, it helped eventually.

I look at the time and see it's almost midnight and sigh to myself.
"I'm sorry, Ethan. My shift actually ended a while ago and as much as I enjoy talking to you, I need to get home."

"No, it's okay. And for the record, I enjoy talking to you too. It's weird.. it feels like when I'm around you I'm back to my normal self again"

"I've noticed that haha. Well I better get going. Bye Ethan" I wave as I walk out. Just as I'm about to close the door I hear his soft voice.

"Emma wait"
"Yeah??" I turn to face him.
"I'll see you tomorrow, won't I?"
"Of course Ethan"
"Okay.. bye" he smiled.

-----

"I-I don't know what to do, Cherry." I say pacing back and fourth in my room.

"Emma, calm down. Please just tell me why you're freaking out. You called me at one in the morning, and I only came because you're my best friend."

"I didn't know what I was signing up for when I went to school to help in a freaking mental hospital. All I knew was I wanted to help people get their normal life back"

"Right. So what's the problem"

"So today.. well now yesterday..." I look at the time and we laugh.

"anyway, today was my first day on the job, right? Well I already got a patient and his name is Ethan. For a psycho, he's extremely attractive. But he's so sweet and has such a story to tell. But it's like around me he's completely normal like a perfectly fine human being would be! But once he's around other people he's crazy. He goes insane and wants to break things, ugh"

"Emma! Chill out! Wait.. does he have any siblings he was close with??"

"GRAYSON!"

"What" she furrows her eyebrows.

"That's it, Cherry!! Ethan has a twin brother, his name is Grayson. I think we have the same idea.."

"To find Grayson and ask about Ethan" we say at the same time getting louder and louder.

"YES THIS IS PERFECT!!"

"Okay, well emma?? Where will you start?"

"I don't know. I'll get more information out of him in the morning, but for now I'm going to go to sleep. Wanna stay for the night?"

"Yeah I do"

I smile at her and I'm about to squeal when she puts her hand up. "But, I can't."

"Don't trick me like that" I say with my bottom lip out.

"Sorry, I have to be home early in the morning to help my mom with something. Which is in four and a half hours." We laugh and she picks up her phone.

"But, you should go to sleep and go see Ethan tomorrow, asking more about his and Grayson's past, k?"

"I know, I know." I smile as she walks out.

"Bye Emma!" She waves as she opens her car door.

"Bye Cherry, I'll text you in the morning"

"Okay"

I walk inside and go to my room, sitting on my bed.
I need to find Grayson..