Yoi Sensei and Twins

It's been three days spending time with Usagi and Yuki. Training non-stop. Yuki couldn't actually tell me anything about the Kekkei Genkai that much so I was just waiting for her to tell me. All the time I was so busy on learning more about the history of Rio and my grandmother that I forgot all about Samiko and Rei. I haven't talked to them in weeks since the battles.

I never actually went to go visit Samiko. Now that made me feel even worse. I've been leaving Rei in the worst of states by not checking up on them, some team mate. I sighed as I chunked the kunai in the target. That was my sixth time missing. All my thoughts were blocking me from training and it was really annoying. I haven't seem Sakura and I know Kakashi sensei is busy teaching Sasuke.

Usagi at the moment, was somewhere with Konohamaru and his friends, playing ninja as they call it. Now that I think about it, Yuki has also been day dreaming a lot lately and I've been wondering what she was thinking about. But I didn't wabt to bother her, knowing her she wouldn't tell me anyways.

Focusing was so stressful at the moment. I didn't even notice I was standing in front of the hospital. I nodded silently and walked inside. I asked the lady for Samiko room and she gave me it. After all the walking and turning I knocked on the door and was surprised to see Yoi sensei standing there. Yoi sensei was Samiko as Rei sensei, I didn't know the real relationship though.

"Ah, Tsuki-Akai Ko! Samiko has been asking for you." [1] She said with the glint of relief feeling her eyes.

I placed a warm smile on my face. I actually liked Yoi sensei, she kinda reminded me of my own mother. "Sorry, I've been training and lost count." I walked in the room to see a sleeping Samiko. Rei was no where in the room. You must have sensed this and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"For the last past days, Rei-kun been working his butt off also. He'll throw all his anger out at clones." She stated sadly.

It kinda shocked me at what she said. Rei never seemed as a type guy that'll what to kill someone, unlike me. I've passed by the fields and never actually seen him or felt his chakra. "So," I started as I took a seat next to Samikos' bed. "Does his mom know?"

Yoi looked up, "Of course I know." She said blankly.

I blushed. "They never said you are their mom. They actually never mentioned any relatives parents or cousins so I thought..."

She placed a gentle hand on my shoulder. The face she showed made me feel bad that I let Samiko get in this situation. I could've protected him. He didn't have to go down there or I could've stopped the fight. "It's all my fault," She whispered.

"How? It seems more like mine."

She smiled but it was a sad one. "They told you, about Yana right?" I simply nodded. "You know, Yana isn't just my student, the same with Samiko and Rei. They're my children. All three of them. They were born triplets..." She started.

-FlashBack-

Back in the Land Of Waves, Yoi was taking care of three kids. The oldest out of the three triplets was Rei. His orange brownish hair complemented his bright brown eyes. Even though his personality reads soft, shy and calm he's overprotective and the oldest. Samiko being the middle child had dull red hair that was slightly spiky. He's childish and really rough around people because of how he knows why his dad abandon them.

Yana, the youngest of the triplets was more of the both. Her eyes tinted like Samiko but she haves the same hair like Rei.

Yoi said they grew up unseperatable. When they graduated from the academy, they were placed in the same team as she was the sensei.