Important Announcment

Not a chapter but it's coming up really soon! I wanted to update this message for a friend of mine to get her noticed. So I decided to tell her I'll do this for her since I have a few followers and fans. I have testing this week and a bad concert on which I go to Sandy Lake and rude roller coasters before we perform.

Anyways, my friend Rose made a Wattpad account since she loved a lot of books in any genre. Her name is -RoSie- on Wattpad do it's easy to find. She already haves a like of books she wants to wright on her page. She'll need the encouragement from all of you if you don't mind.

One she already posted, it haves the description and the first chapter already posted. It's called Three Words: Money, Love And Cops, don't know if it's exactly like that but that's the title.

It's a simple book about a group of boys in the age of 13-21. There's a girl that stumbles across one and she ends up getting messed up in there crimes. It's a really good book with a good plot. I love how she haves the boys with all different personalities.

You'll like it if your into a good plot that haves hot boys, sense of humor, and not a much plot twisting with tons of drama. I hate books like that. Anyways, check her out!

-Nayla